What was done to your rig this week?

Kilroy

New headlights JW speakers and new radiator C&R twice as thick as the stock crap. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1472957589.564410.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1472957635.953593.jpg
Forgot to take before and after pics damit

Last edited:

Remlap

Sweet stuff everybody

Got me some 35's - wheels - Maximus 3 Tire Carrier

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 276
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1473003155.242703.jpg this was done last week, getting a pro rock 44 at #trailjeeps put on now just waiting on the long inner side of my rcv shaft to come in. Big props to the strength of these shafts the only thing holding the axle housing together was the track bar and stabilizer the ratchet straps broke and had to ride part of the way down on the axle shaft to get it off the trail to a place to get a trailer to get it off the mountain ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1473003686.289159.jpg

Remlap

You must have a huge dog:cheesy:

Nice tire carrier, don't think I have seen that one before. Is it a hinge similar to the TF one?

I'm not sure, I did not consider the Teraflex option so not very familiar with its design only its reputation. This one seems very well built to me though and made in the good ole USA.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 323

geberhard

Douchebag
View attachment 221218 this was done last week, getting a pro rock 44 at #trailjeeps put on now just waiting on the long inner side of my rcv shaft to come in. Big props to the strength of these shafts the only thing holding the axle housing together was the track bar and stabilizer the ratchet straps broke and had to ride part of the way down on the axle shaft to get it off the trail to a place to get a trailer to get it off the mountain View attachment 221219

Holly crap, more details on what happened? I keep hearing about no need to sleeve, truss or clamshell the housing (I have done all that), so this is a good illustration on what can happen. I have seen cracked housings but dang this takes the cake :(

swampdog

So, I had a slight bend in my rear driveshaft (stock) and took it to a local shop today for them to heat it and straighten it out. Long story short, the outside straightened but the bend in the slip joint was still there so it seized up the shaft. Now, I'm riding around in Front Wheel Drive with the rear shaft pulled and have to order a 1350 rear now....this sucks.

Gravedigger11

So, I had a slight bend in my rear driveshaft (stock) and took it to a local shop today for them to heat it and straighten it out. Long story short, the outside straightened but the bend in the slip joint was still there so it seized up the shaft. Now, I'm riding around in Front Wheel Drive with the rear shaft pulled and have to order a 1350 rear now....this sucks.

At least it isn't locked [emoji23]

Top Bottom