What was done to your rig this week?

BdugJK

GraniteCrystal looks like you got a pretty nice jeep, hence your life is good! I ripped the muffler heat shield off as there was only one nut still holding on. Noticed it while on vacation so 800+ miles later we were home. While ripping it off i noticed brake fluid on the rear passenger brake components. So I have to run that down as well. Ugh

Last edited:

GraniteCrystal

GraniteCrystal looks like you got a pretty nice jeep, hence your life is good! I ripped the muffler heat shield off as there was only one nut still holding on. Noticed it while on vacation so 800+ miles later we were home. While ripping it off i noticed brake fluid on the rear passenger brake components. So I have to run that down as well. Ugh

Good point. Some perspective helps. Thanks. I've decided to make the push for 37s so my build thread will probably be quiet for quite some time. Learning to be content.

Gadget

Caught the Bug
HAHA semi success: ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1474658895.990332.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1474658908.590375.jpg . Got the Plush Rides on the front single handed, no cursing or bloodshed, mostly no bloodshed, not even a bruise. So happy right now I don't even care about the rear coils. I'll figure that out later.

DoYouEvenJeep

Finally joined the modified Jeep club. Installed a 2.5" RC BB lift and 35" BFG KM2s. Really happy with the results. Took me the better part of an afternoon... I know it's not much, but it's a start! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1474662425.698903.jpg

Bigjimbo

Added some Cherokee stripes to my spare tire courtesy of the ass hat that rear ended me yesterday. No damage to me but his front end buckled pretty good. Then he decides to bail after we pull over into a gas station. Couldn't believe he was gone when I came around to talk to him. View attachment 223309

I'd still report it. A few years ago someone side swiped me in my truck and my tires crinkled the caddy down the side while in stop and go traffic. Since I had no damage and it was no way my fault I didn't think anything of it and went on my way.

About 3 days later I got called by the PD and was charged with misdemeanor hit and run (the other driver said I fled - a he said, she said situation). It was reduced to a minor moving violation but the $3k in lost wages and attorney fees still left a sour taste in my mouth.

tiecka533

Good day gentlemen and ladies, doing a baja trip on the 7th of october. After 92,000 miles on my 08 jk i though it would be smart to replace my stock radiator. Here are some pics new and old. (Never had any oveheating issues)

Attachments

• 20160923_153343.jpg
    20160923_153343.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 196
  • 20160923_153236.jpg
    20160923_153236.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 200

tiecka533

Good day gentlemen and ladies, doing a baja trip on the 7th of october. After 92,000 miles on my 08 jk i though it would be smart to replace my stock radiator. Here are some pics new and old. (Never had any oveheating issues)

Between a/c condencer and radiator,hard to visually see all the muck!

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Looks great. [emoji106] Pretty easy install? And by easy, I mean could I mostly do it by myself. Lol.

I went over the carpet so I can't say how it would be under, but yeah it's a very easy install. I installed the lower bolts first to pull it tight then drilled the tops.

Top Bottom