What was done to your rig this week?

cshell927

Just wrapped up installing my 2.5" MetalCloak lift. Then new Mickey Thompson ATZP3's in 315/70/17, and finished off with the AEV tire carrier. All just in time to head up to Asheville for the Overland Expo East last week. Drives better than stock!
IMG_1476379321.053018.jpg
IMG_1476379333.053319.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Haven't done much to my Jeep this week, but I helped a buddy swap his front D30 for a G2 Core44, and put an e-locker in his rear stock D44. And re-gear it. Today I'll be putting on my ARB compressor and rock lights in preparation for the Kansas Rocks Kreepy Krawl this weekend :rock:

Breer

Caught the Bug
Bought a used OEM soft top and put it on, running topless now! IMG_1476462942.780461.jpg

Also, while at the dealership taking advantage of my free oil change, I sat in a couple other jeeps. They had stitching on the seats and when I got back into mine it felt so plain. Found some patches off eBay and a few minutes later, not so plain! It's the little things...
IMG_1476463074.694368.jpg

TormentedCrawler

[QjUOTE=TormentedCrawler;778499] View attachment 226084 intake manifold gasket [emoji120][emoji120] hopefully I did it right.

Good luck! I dove into mine in August and ended up realizing I needed a head gasket as well... only oem seal left on engine now is the timing chain cover...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app[/QUOTE]

This is no easy task. I still don't even know if that was the cause to my problem. Taking care of transfer case fluid/ tranny fluid and filter and aftermarket cooler. I know that the oil was running down a ground wire I had running from the back of the motor. Hope it fixed it

Top Bottom