What was done to your rig this week?

NecessaryEvil

Caught the Bug
My Dball2 and T harness came in and 15 minutes later I have remote start using my factory key fob. I forgot to take more pictures for a possible write-up. But it's literally plug and play once programmed.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app IMG_1477526913.676478.jpg IMG_1477526923.595405.jpg

Last edited:

NecessaryEvil

Caught the Bug
Completely forgot this was something I wanted to do. $70 later and by this weekend I'll have remote start wooo!

Yeah it is defiantly a cheap and awesome investment. I chose not to hook up the running light, so it literally was plug and play. Just rolled up the extra wires and tucked the module under the dash.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKJeff

Rigid Industries DSS floods with side shooters came in and I also got the Spod SE with the 3.5" touchscreen, things are starting to come together.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app IMG_1477637002.210504.jpg

Last edited:

tdougherty81

Noticed my Jeep had a slight lean. Thought it was imagination until I got under the Jeep. Bent my passenger lower rear control arm at the last Hidden Falls run.
1477859722270.jpg
1477859767425.jpg

Replaced it with another stock arm. 1477859818379.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
Changed the oil on both jeeps and changed rear diff fluid on the WJ. Not badass enough to warrant pictures.

xxJWPxx

Just curious what your reasons were for going back to stock?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

For me it was a combination of a few things.
Sound, which I liked but paired with my Magnaflow exhaust it was pretty loud and with a new baby I prefer it to be on the quieter side when he's riding along.
Greater chance of sucking in water vs. stock. The Banks intake is very open/exposed compared to stock.
Performance gains weren't noticeable if even existent.
Lastly and probably my number one reason was that I was concerned that if any thing went wrong with my engine that should be covered under warranty would not because the dealer/Chrysler would use my intake as an excuse to void my warranty somehow. Just didn't feel comfortable enough and would rather be safe than sorry on something that isn't a game changer modification.

Top Bottom