What was done to your rig this week?

i finally got my "fabricated" rear trackbar bracket cut off and mounted my EVO roll center trackbar bracket. what a Pain In The Arse!!! didnt pic as i need to still weld and paint it .... did i mention cutting that dam bracket off was a pain in the ass?

andrew -

Last edited:
do you drill them and plug them?

andrew -

I have the weep holes. Not plugged. Lets the water and dirt come out. You'd be amazed how much dirt/mud gets into your side mirrors.

I didn't realize until the first rinse and drain after I did the holes.

So I have been CRAZY busy with my move, packing, unpacking, and mod's on the Jeep in the two weeks that I have had her. I'll start a build thread soon and have taken a ton of pics and videos of the parts installed. BUT here is a sneak peak of what little has been done so far and much more to come :yup:

2013-03-19_15-46-17_707_zps949bc274.jpg

Are the coilovers on?

no...ran out of time before I had to make the trip back here. Just updated my signature to reflect its current state. Now I'm gonna have a hell of a time getting it done since I don't have a garage or plethora of tools to use in SoCal :grayno: BUT itll get done (hopefully) sooner rather than later :yup:

Finally got some things done. Last week I pulled the rear diff cover and fixed it. Thus week I found my security lug nut sockets and rotated my tires,made a rig to hold the hard top, removed it and installed the soft top for the first time. Luckily all the parts were with it from the previous owner. Damn that thing is hard to latch .1364134419616.jpg1364134404986.jpg1364134286662.jpg1364134304825.jpg1364134327116.jpg1364134343796.jpg1364134367978.jpg1364134391430.jpg
Now if it would just get warm .
Sent from my PC36100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Finally got some things done. Last week I pulled the rear diff cover and fixed it. Thus week I found my security lug nut sockets and rotated my tires,made a rig to hold the hard top, removed it and installed the soft top for the first time. Luckily all the parts were with it from the previous owner. Damn that thing is hard to latch.
Now if it would just get warm .
Sent from my PC36100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Tackerdown,

Did the top swap myself the first time a week ago. Had nice weather for a day or so before the cold and rain came in. (Doh!!)

Top Bottom