What was done to your rig this week?

IMG_0811_zps9ebb92ae.jpg

IMG_0805_zpscbf19ea0.jpg

:beer::beer::beer:

Very nice! :thumb: Did you do the install yourself? Pretty easy/straight forward? I know chew just did it, and it looks great.

I bought a gopro :thumb: at a real good price.

And got muddy a little bit yesterday, just before we hit the snow :icon_crazy: 24 celsius (around 75F), it was a real nice day!

IMG_09241.jpgIMG_0963.jpg

Everything I got at Lowes.

Gutter Guard
Zip ties
Zip tie tie down blocks
Epoxy
Goo Gone ( to remove the adhesive off the blocks. )

Ok. The evo method has you turn the e disco the other way and use an upper hole. Once I chop my crash bar off I will be able to tell which gives the most. Prob pretty close to the same. I know evo goes the other way so their bumper will fit.

Very interesting. I'll take a proper measurement tonight so we can compare. I wonder if there's any advantage to rotating it backwards as opposed to forwards (other than fitting a low-profile bumper).

Edit: Metalcloak says 1 3/4" more clearance. That seems a little conservative but could be correct. Either way it gets the electronics up out of the elements which is piece of mind.

Last edited:
Thanks:thumb: The right side is really tough to get lined up right I have a gap at the top above the tail light i could not get ride of.

Your welcome bro that's a bummer but it's all good nobody will notice it in unless they know what they are looking at or for. But utter then that it looks bad ass can't wait to get one

Make some noise for LOD

Installed LOD Sliders, Mid Front Winch Bumper, Warn Power-Plant and of course a homemade Fairlead flip up Licence plate bracket.:drinks:

download (1).jpgIMG_20130429_123733_204.jpgdownload.jpgIMG_20130429_123639_103 (1).jpg:thumb:

Daystar Spacer next since I lost 3/4" up front due to the PP. Man that thing is a HOG!

Top Bottom