What was done to your rig this week?

dustinfromohio

Picked up a set of wheels and tires from a member of the local Jeep club. Wasn’t really in the market yet but couldn’t pass up a good deal.
IMG_3462.jpg IMG_3463.jpg

jesse3638

Hooked
Got my new shoes installed finally. Aired them up to 26psi originally, but after about 15-20 miles I could see the wear pattern wasn't quite even so I dropped them to 25psi. I'll still do a chalk test to confirm this. Also they need to be balanced. At between 50-60 there is a noticeable vibration but not too bad. Only had these sitting in my garage for 8 months...haha.

20200226_135444.jpg 20200301_165504.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Got my new shoes installed finally. Aired them up to 26psi originally, but after about 15-20 miles I could see the wear pattern wasn't quite even so I dropped them to 25psi. I'll still do a chalk test to confirm this. Also they need to be balanced. At between 50-60 there is a noticeable vibration but not too bad. Only had these sitting in my garage for 8 months...haha.

View attachment 342394 View attachment 342395

Man it looks great! I’m surprised i haven’t seen you driving your Jeep around town before.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

benatc1

Hooked

Looking great man! Better late than never! Just think, your tires will now last 8 months longer than if you installed them right away lol

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
Man it looks great! I’m surprised i haven’t seen you driving your Jeep around town before.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
Yeah same here.
Looking great man! Better late than never! Just think, your tires will now last 8 months longer than if you installed them right away lol

Realistically looking at the odometer I only put maybe 2500 miles on it in that 8 month span...haha. Probably why Clifford hasn't seen me driving around town.

Up next will be the install of the 4" plus rides I've had for over a year.

Elroy231

Looks great

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Primo82

Caught the Bug
20200301_144638.jpg 20200301_151125.jpg

Got a few hours this Sunday to finish installing my Switchpro 9100 and ARB compressor using an EVO bracket. I had a bad t-tap for the backlights. Pulled the TIPM and did a proper splice/solder/heat shrink. I was amazed at how damn simple both were to install, other than the t-tap snafu.

Elroy231

Installed a full set of adjustable control arms. I went with a budget friendly set for now since I'm installing a real lift kit on it in about a year. Core 4x4. Made in USA and lifetime guarantee. It's already better than the factory set for sure! 20200301_155732.jpg 20200302_165333.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Installed a full set of adjustable control arms. I went with a budget friendly set for now since I'm installing a real lift kit on it in about a year. Core 4x4. Made in USA and lifetime guarantee. It's already better than the factory set for sure!

Quite a few guys run those arms with a lot of success :thumb:

benatc1

Hooked
Yeah same here.Realistically looking at the odometer I only put maybe 2500 miles on it in that 8 month span...haha. Probably why Clifford hasn't seen me driving around town.

Up next will be the install of the 4" plus rides I've had for over a year.

Should have done those before the tires, now you have to lift them on and off again lol

Top Bottom