What was done to your rig this week?

jrylb73

Well where do I begin, PR 44 w/ ARB Lockers, 5.38 gears, Pro Steer Ball joints, RCV Shafts, EVO Drag Link flip kit, ARB Compressor, Coast Rear drive shaft, Rear Nitro Chromoly axles (ARB Locker and 5.38 gear) Front Poison Spyder BFH bumper w/ trail stinger had rigid Duallys and a Rigid 10" E-Series light bar, then up by the windshield another set of D2 (driving lights) ATX Slab bead locks, Nitto Mud Grapplers 37X13.50R17, Spidertrax 1.5" wheel spacers. PSC High Volume power steering pump, Front TeraFlex Adj. LCA's, Fox Shocks and front Currie Anti Rock swaybar kit. I think that is pretty much it. Now I have to wait till I get back in country to play in it, which time is just dragging by. Thanks Green Country Offroad of Vinita OK. Now just to get back from deployment so I can take it out.
IMG_20130710_155335_592-1.jpg

IMG_20130710_155728_609.jpg

IMG_20130710_155810_434.jpg

1056864_10200677564599267_1860158703_n.jpg

IMG_20130710_155820_852.jpg

Rule18

I was skeptical, but a friend told me if you remove the hood spring, the flutter goes away. But it actually works. Love the way those latches look though and may still get down the road.

I tried the spring delete, the rubber latches wound up a bit more flexible because there was less tension. Either way, I really like the RR latches... :beer:

Moparman

I went with the Kings. The ride is great but a little "floaty". I'm still needing to do the drag link flip but I haven't had the time. I should get to that this week and then with new tires I can give a full ride report. Even without the flip being done, I can say the ride feels great

That's great I ordered the evo lift and drag link flip kit but I'm going with the rancho rs9000s save the money for my wheels and tires. Thanks keep me posted on ride.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
That's great I ordered the evo lift and drag link flip kit but I'm going with the rancho rs9000s save the money for my wheels and tires. Thanks keep me posted on ride.

Good choice with the Ranchos. I went with the adjustable 9000XL's and the ride is soft and better than anticipated.

Moparman

Good choice with the Ranchos. I went with the adjustable 9000XL's and the ride is soft and better than anticipated.

That is what give me the idea. When I read through your build thread. I am glad to hear the ride is great. Hopefully can start my build thread as soon as all my parts show up.

mikefishes

New tires went on today. Hard to tell size from a photo so fellow forum member SPLASH22 ( my girl ) 😍 stood next to rig for perspective. She's 5-6. Whatever the rise was lacking after the enforcer lift went on, was fixed by new tires and balance. Ride is plush! Drag link flip still needs to go on, but it already rides better than stock

jkmohican

Tore off the stock exhaust and added a Dynomax Evolution Competition exhaust. For anyone who watched Eddies video of it and was interested in it like me, go for it! It sounds great. Sounds very deep and rumbley. Love it.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1373931965.034265.jpg

MurderedJK

Took her in to see the guys at Northridge4X4 for some EVO C-Gussets, pinch weld trim, and a full 4x4 alignment and inspection. They discovered my stock ballpoints were going out so they threw on some synergys.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1373949726.612840.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1373949735.919999.jpg

Top Bottom