RockyJk

Just ordered Evo C-gusset/control arm skid package for my D44 :D
Will hopefully order Crown HD ball joints this weekend also :thumbup:

TheDuff

I probably would have burnt the jeep down trying to kill that thing :eek:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Got the interior cleaned yesterday cause, well, I aint gonna spend an hour crawling around my Jeep with a vacuum cleaner and oils/ArmorAll shit lol I sprayed off the outside though. Got it nice and somewhat clean hahaha funny story, my salesman drove up in an identical Sport like mine just his was a manual. Mines obviously not stock anymore and he's like "damn brother, that thing looks great now! You got the Rubicon wheels/tires, a little lift, front bumper, kick as stickers...WOW!" Lol makes me feel good that a salesman at a CJDR dealership notices big differences form stock even if they aren't so noticable to the non-Jeep owners :brows:

FrankenJeeper

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1379037253.009776.jpg

Finally gave the JK a bath with something besides mud and rain for the first time in about a year 😃

2010 JKU Sport
1977 CJ5

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

bl17z90

Had a custom job done to my jeep today. Filled the cab completely with water for emergency use :bleh: I have to be honest i didnt fill it myself, mother nature helped out with a sudden unpredicted storm with sideways rain :naw:

espi

Put on some new tires and wheels 285/70/17 duratracs on Monday and retorqued them today.

1379038922845.jpg 1379038938892.jpg 1379038950250.jpg

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using WAYALIFE mobile app

JeepFan

Hooked
The rear brake pad shims were the cause of an annoyingly loud squeak driving over sharp bumps. All new brake pads and resurfaced rotors fixed it right up! Maybe now I can get some sanity back. Lol

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1379168522.484201.jpg

Top Bottom