What was done to your rig this week?

I like the sticker also but living in Hawaii everyone here has the sticker I might get on for when I move off the Island.

So are you saying it's being used as a symbol to fit in, rather than to express your beliefs? If it is truly being displayed by those who are Believers I would hope EVERYONE would rock one.

Just installed a set of EVO plush ride 3" that replaced AEV 3.5" coils and man what a difference! Plush rides so far much more comfortable ride and takes those bumps a lot better, I'm extremely happy with my purchase I'll take pics as soon as it's on flat ground

Thanks, Guys! My welding still needs work though. Did find out what it feels like to have a bit of slag hop into my glove with me, that will get your attention in a hurry!

We are Jeep..Resistance is futile..

I installed my front rock lights...Thanks Sami at Inspired Engineering!

...Then I went to take a picture and realized I drove the Jeepster today...so a pic will come in a couple hours...:doh:

Picture...

I'll get the rears done soon...

Last edited:
I installed my front rock lights...Thanks Sami at Inspired Engineering! ...Then I went to take a picture and realized I drove the Jeepster today...so a pic will come in a couple hours...:doh:

Can't wait to see where you installed them, I've had 8 waiting for a while now

Top Bottom