What was done to your rig this week?

Fitzbsly

Busy busy busy.
Safari straps a few weeks ago..
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1405574292.408493.jpg

Spod..
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1405574315.748404.jpg

And one of my favorite and well justified mods!!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1405574356.349091.jpg
RockHard sport cage.
Safety first..

compton94

Mopar Cold Air Intake.
Stock removed...
1405657267205.jpg
Son working on it...
1405657285777.jpg
Daughter doing her part...
1405657338328.jpg
Finishing touches. ..
1405657319997.jpg
Completed. ..
1405657358292.jpg

rumble

Got my EVO c gussets and lower control arm skids from the UPS man....just waiting on a good time for my buddy to weld it all in. EVO oil pan skid and nemesis evap skid/relocat should be here any day

JKTHOMPSON

And your gas mileage will go down because you will hit tje throttle hard every time because it sounds awesome.... trust me I know from experience lol.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
The real question....will they warranty any throttle issues tho if you have any, even thought its a mopar item.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I would ditch that mopar cold air intake. Ttfhell had issues with his motor and they blamed the intake and wouldn't warranty the motor. He ended up having to get a new motor and paid out of pocket.

Wired up my CB and Cut my bumper until I can get my QuarterPounder with Cheese :rock:

CB
2014-07-18 11.30.13.jpg

Before (i'm sure none of you have seen a stock bumper :doh: )
2014-07-18 10.40.51.jpg

After
2014-07-18 11.24.15.jpg

JDDK

Wired up my CB and Cut my bumper until I can get my QuarterPounder with Cheese :

After

So did you cut out some sections and just rivet the ends back on?
i like its look and am interested in doing this too. please elaborate

JAGS

Hooked
Wired up my CB and Cut my bumper until I can get my QuarterPounder with Cheese :

After

So did you cut out some sections and just rivet the ends back on?
i like its look and am interested in doing this too. please elaborate

Looks like Brandon did the aftermarket endcaps. Here's a link. Good and cheap way to get a stubby look. I've also seen several just stubby the front and not put any caps on the end. Here's a link to end caps. I think there are two manufacturers of similar products.

Not sure N4x4 offers, but they have 10% for forum members.

I used the VDP end caps and Northridge4x4 has them (where I got them). Needed a quick solution for some rubbing. My cut job was so sloppy I needed the caps to hide my fabricator skills!:doh: :cheesy:

JKTHOMPSON

I would ditch that mopar cold air intake. Ttfhell had issues with his motor and they blamed the intake and wouldn't warranty the motor. He ended up having to get a new motor and paid out of pocket.
Well you are negative nancy anyways... any mod that anyone does that you disagree with should be ditched... ;)

Top Bottom