What was done to your rig this week?

GR8WHITE

I have the VT on my 2010, I like it - no drone on the long trips and opens up when needed.

I had a Borla before and got tired of the drone, have run flowmaster on my GC hemi, it was loud...or may be an age thing I'm getting tired of loud mufflers :thinking:
How loud was the VT compared to stock? (I've never heard one in real life)

07JKSahara

Finally finished my switches... In retrospect, I would have moved them slightly to the right. Oh well, all in all I'm happy that they are almost hidden.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1423361582.617349.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1423361595.580512.jpg

07JKSahara

That looks awesome! Where did you get those switches??

Thanks. I got them off amazon. I had to buy 15 to get a deal, so I got 5 blue (used 3) 5 green and 5 red. If you want some PM me and you can have them free minus shipping. I used a wood bit thru the plastic and they basically snapped right in.

tdougherty81

Replacing inner axle seal. Didn't realize I was sold the wrong seals until I had everything torn down and no shop open Sunday that carries them.

Attachments

• 1423444716570.jpg
    1423444716570.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 304

JRied

Installed a in cab winch control inside my center console. While I was in there I ran a phone charger out the front of the center console for easier access to charging

Installed rock hard rear seat harness bar to secure my spare tire since I got rid of my tire carrier. Waiting on a 3 point / Y ratchet harness to secure the tire to the bar better.

PS tramp stamp and mounted my CB antenna to it.

Any day I should be receiving my rear stubby bumper JCR Mauler ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1423497093.816000.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1423497107.213563.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1423497121.727602.jpg too

Thunder

Installed the Springtail Solutions Driver Side Rack to secure my 15lb Co2 PowerTank.
Very secure and very happy with it. :thumb:

IMG_0221.jpg

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
^^^That looks badass! I should be receiving my slabs early next week, and your setup is making me rethink painting the slab rings!

PredaciousPanda

Well let's see this week I cracked my transmission pan and had to spot weld a fix, cracked a rock rail off and needed to weld back on, crunched in my drivers side b pillar and replaced the exhaust after it cracked wheeling in Johnson Valley. Been a busy week!

Top Bottom