What was done to your rig this week?

EVO Rocker Panel Armor all installed :rock: Now that it's done, I can honestly say I have no love for nutserts :mad: Even with the HD Marson nutsert tool, this install was a little tough.

IMG_0792.jpg

IMG_0793.jpg

Just ordered 1350 driveshafts for front and rear, atx slabs, front and rear EVO CoilOvers with the EVO throwdown lift, axle gussets, EVO rear tire carrier and skins, drag link flip, 1/4 pounder with stinger, vacuum relocate kit, and warn 9.5 powerplant.... And the project begins!!

So jealous....:thumbup::D:beer:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

Had 5.13 gears installed. I would take a photo but I think everyone knows what a Dana 44 looks like :-D

I am also in the process of painting my poison spyder brawler front bumper and poison spyder door skins and painting my front grill!

Everything should be ready to install this weekend.

Just ordered 1350 driveshafts for front and rear, atx slabs, front and rear EVO CoilOvers with the EVO throwdown lift, axle gussets, EVO rear tire carrier and skins, drag link flip, 1/4 pounder with stinger, vacuum relocate kit, and warn 9.5 powerplant.... And the project begins!!

Super sweet.....can't wait to see it.

How'd it drive?

Well speedo is correct now. :D

The shifts seem to be a bit more consistent and it stays at lower rpms when you'd expect it. We'll have to see how the MPG's are and if I notice a change in our way down to KOH.

Well speedo is correct now. :D

The shifts seem to be a bit more consistent and it stays at lower rpms when you'd expect it. We'll have to see how the MPG's are and if I notice a change in our way down to KOH.

That's good. I'm anticipating an increase in my mpg's on the way down. But that's just because I'll try to keep it under 75 MPH. ;)

BOOOOMMM. Nice

Just received my cover king seat covers. I really wanted the trek armor but I the price for the full set of covers on the cover kings were A LOT cheaper. Ordered some front chromoly axle shafts from amazon, cheapest place by far.

Man, that's an awesome project!!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1359754101.622546.jpg

Installed some gas struts on the hood, did an oil change, started work on a rear bumper(really just took the old one off so far).

Lots more work to do this weekend.

Top Bottom