What was done to your rig this week?

TheFett

Lol I was just curious, nothing more. I'll be regearing to 4.88s as well and initially run 35s, then possible bump to 37s when I get the front axle swapped out. I hope I have the same results. I used a ProCal in the past and considering the Superchips Flashcal this time around.

Hey I take no offense, I just wanted to make sure you guys didn't think it was coming from some crazy sun burnt Floridiot down here......lol I'm crazy but not that crazy....lol Yeh man, my brother did the ProCal and loved it, I went the Superchips FlashPaq and have loved it since. I usually always or at least recently as I've been driving more have my FlashPaq set to Econ mode for the best fuel mileage possible, even did that with the 37's and thats the best I was getting. Shameless plug too, G2 gears are what I went with and my brother went with Yukon gears and seemed to be louder than mine, so I'd have to say very happy with G2's as well. JMO

Jeepfan30

G2 gears are what I went with and my brother went with Yukon gears and seemed to be louder than mine, so I'd have to say very happy with G2's as well. JMO

My Yukon 4.56 are just as quiet as stock after me and a friend set them up properly. They were a little noisier after the "professional" install that resulted in a front pinion bearing being toasted. After we replaced all the bearings and set the Yukons up to spec, I am amazed they are so quiet. I think you should have a quiet gear set with any brand if they are set up to spec.

Last edited:

Zachp28

Looks good! What is the chain in the front bumper for?

Well it was once used to drag a 2wd Silverado out of some mud.. other than that, its pulled shrubs out of the ground. Thats it so far haha. Never know what you'll need a shitty little chain for, other than to be criticized for it haha.

aribelin

Finished installing my Genright high fender kit, lots of cutting on the tub to get clearance for 39's:

3134a02a98a0e7595891342ffdc92801.jpg

b6b52b29a97c68c77fa43c7676dec572.jpg

acb94cc1bbd978aec088e3970e983386.jpg

AND, trying to get this project finished up:

IMG_4376.jpg

Last edited:

BdugJK

Knocked out a 4 inch lift.. new steering stabilizer, new front calipers, brakes all the way around, and cleaned it up a bit..

Um yeah jeep is awesome, but the beard gets a 10. Haha digging it man work won't allow me, maybe after retirement. :rock:

Evil

Awesome! I can't wait to see the finished products. I am likely going with the same front bumper and the EVO low angle sliders. I'm still on the fence about the EVO PRO rear bumper. Can't wait to see some good pics of it! Looking great so far!

Its never going to be done! Ill get a pic of the rear tomorrow. Im in the process of swapping out tires so I have shit everywhere.
IMG_3086.jpg IMG_3087.jpg IMG_3088.jpg IMG_3085.jpg IMG_3107.jpg

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Trimmed the front fender flares.

Attachments

• image-3247661732.jpg
    image-3247661732.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 291
  • image-3130351594.jpg
    image-3130351594.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 297
Top Bottom