What's in your cubby?

Bacon

With the '15 JK replacing the rear storage compartment with the sub, and the discussion on the usefulness of said compartment, I thought this might be an interesting topic. Post a pic of what you have in their right now.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20140807_220201.png
    ForumRunner_20140807_220201.png
    478.7 KB · Views: 222

spinuck

With the '15 JK replacing the rear storage compartment with the sub, and the discussion on the usefulness of said compartment, I thought this might be an interesting topic. Post a pic of what you have in their right now.

ummmm...jumper cables, winch control, a shackle and I think the torx bit and socket wrench to remove the hard top. too lazy to go get pic sorry...

loscann48

Last time I opened the storage compartment I found a large quantity of water, and fried flashlight, and a bunch of rusted tools. Guess I should have pulled the drain plug earlier in the summer!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I love that thing - definitely figured out that water will sit underneath there even when your stuff in the cubby didn't get wet so check it if you get caught in the rain.

I've got a lot of stuff back there:
Snatch Strap
Tree Saver
Snatch Block
(2) D-Rings
(2) Light Duty Ratchet Straps
(1) Heavy Duty Ratchet Strap
Zip Ties
Spare 3/8 Ratchet (All of my other tools go in a trail bag)
T50 Bit
T40 Bit
Hex Bit for the Solid Diff Cover Fill Plug
Drop Hitch and Ball

I think that pretty much covers it. It's nice to be able to have those things with me at all times. Then I typically keep my bag of trail tools under the rear seat on the drivers side.

Top Bottom