What's in your humidor?

Loved the Fratello. Good from beginning to end. Coffee and pepper. Slight resistance on the draw. Lots of flavor. Paired nicely with the single malt.ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1452310386.170327.jpg

Smoked a CAO wicked winter tonight it was not spectacular but was a good smoke ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1452487352.224200.jpg

But the artwork of the band is amazing
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1452487375.925703.jpg

Ohh man don't waste your time this has to be one of the worst cigars I have ever smoke 601 La Bomba it's like they tried to make it strong just to say it is strong. It's bitter and just in smokable yuk ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1452558221.790530.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1452558238.391321.jpg

I do like those KFC's. Need to break one out and put my day behind me as well.

Great cigar. I'm tempted to buy a box myself. By far one of the best I've ever had.

Unfortunately only got half way through it...chief came down and was ready for dinner. And when chief is paying I drop what I'm doing! Luckily there is a cigar shop across the street from the eatery so may swing in there.

On the left is supposed to a Ghurka 10 cigar sampler from CI but one was useless due to damage in the middle. And on the right is from my local shop. I haven't tried the My Father's before. Nor the Prohibition or Oliva in that size. I also have a 3 pack coming in from Teds Cigars...post a pic once they get in. I actually saw him for the first time on a cabin show on GAC last night, looked his company up and found a pack that looked interesting.

View attachment 182252

And a big thanks to Wayne (JKCRWLR) for sending me a recalibration kit. He's helped out a bunch in understanding my newest hobby.

On the left is supposed to a Ghurka 10 cigar sampler from CI but one was useless due to damage in the middle. And on the right is from my local shop. I haven't tried the My Father's before. Nor the Prohibition or Oliva in that size. I also have a 3 pack coming in from Teds Cigars...post a pic once they get in. I actually saw him for the first time on a cabin show on GAC last night, looked his company up and found a pack that looked interesting.

View attachment 182252

And a big thanks to Wayne (JKCRWLR) for sending me a recalibration kit. He's helped out a bunch in understanding my newest hobby.

Picture didn't show up from what I can tell.

I met Ted at Big Smoke Las Vegas. Very nice gentleman that believes in his product and cares what you think about them.

Any time Charlie, I enjoy sharing what I've learned over the years. Always learning though.

-Wayne-

20160113_224010.jpg

I am not sure why mobile picture upload isn't working properly. Shows up in the app version but not in Web version.

Top Bottom