What's in your humidor?

BigEd

Starting out the weekend by trying out "The Banker" by H. Upmann, pretty bold taste as of right now. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1469834292.153976.jpg

Anyone heard or seen these? Called San Christobal. Had one leftover from a friends Bach Party a couple weekends ago. Tastes pretty good to me, but I'm not a huge cigar guy. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1469841632.538410.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
Anyone heard or seen these? Called San Christobal. Had one leftover from a friends Bach Party a couple weekends ago. Tastes pretty good to me, but I'm not a huge cigar guy.

Very rare. Those were exclusively included in the Monica Lewinsky package. Not a bad smoke if I say so myself.

Petthefish

So that's a pic of a real or fake cuban...not really clear.

Sorry that is a true Cuban triple cap.

Tonights smoke was some VaPer it's a Virginian tobacco with perique tobacco it makes a great bright almost citrus smoke very clean and enjoyable. I smoked it in my new Masterson freehand pipe

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1469855899.814289.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1469855920.012899.jpg

Lukasavage

Just to help out one of the best ways to tell a fake cuban is look for the triple cap
View attachment 214942

I think this is an awesome example. There are a few ways you can tell (triple cap, not in glass top box, price, quality of the roll, the spacing on the squares of Cohiba bands, ect...) but the great thing about cigars is, no matter if you are smoking a real of fake Cuban, as long as you enjoy it; that's all that really matters. Anyway, I really like the pic. It's super helpful and a great reference tool. I most definitely suggest that before anyone drops $100 on some Cuban cigars, they do a little research first.

p38

Caught the Bug
Sunday was my dad's 90th birthday party. We finished up the evening with some Cohiba Piramides and Capo di Stato grappa.
IMG_2971.jpg

Top Bottom