What's in your humidor?

Kyle7R

I can't believe I just found this thread.

I have gotten into cigars over the past few years.

I bring as many of these back from Mexico every time I can, buying them at the airport and bringing them home.

20170201_193257.jpg

These I bought at a shop in a Mexico on our trip last month.

20170201_193333.jpg

No idea if they're any good or not, but they came highly recommended.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

longarmwj

I can't believe I just found this thread.

I have gotten into cigars over the past few years.

I bring as many of these back from Mexico every time I can, buying them at the airport and bringing them home.

View attachment 241933

These I bought at a shop in a Mexico on our trip last month.

View attachment 241934

No idea if they're any good or not, but they came highly recommended.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app
Both of those are fantastic smokes. I have a few that I got for Christmas that I need to light up. Guess that's what I'll do tomorrow :cheesy:

Petthefish

I lit up a PDR Small Batch Reserve tonight it was deep in the depths of my humidor I found it while rotating my sticks it has to be at least two years old lol I will not tease y'all with what else I found down there lol IMG_0252.jpg 73706B6C-B322-423C-97A9-F7ED484F1E83.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

chitown35

LOSER
Just got the opportunity to pick up these on my business trip. Hopefully they last until I get back home in a week or so.

View attachment 241295

P.s. Hope you get to take care of your back problems and feel better Petthefish.

Got home and finally got to smoke these Cohiba Piramides. A little milder for the first third than I remember from the last time I had one but definitely good flavor, smooth, and well put together.

Top Bottom