What's Your EDC

Spazbyt

Hooked
cr=w 1136,h 568.jpg

Saw this on kickstarter awhile back. Unfortunately it didn't get funded. Seems like a good way to carry a full size multi tool though.

Brute

Hooked
Amex, MC, some cash and my iPhone with the "friend finder" feature on all day watching where my 16 yo daughter is now that's she just started driving herself to school...I asked her this morning "your coming straight here from school today?" To which she replied "yup"...as she carried her surfboard to the car...

I'm glad my parents didn't have this phone ability when I was young...I was on a first name basis with the truant officers & game warden...somehow I was unable to find my way to school during the first week of trout and hunting season since I was ten...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JK-JOHN-E

Thank you. I'll check it out. I'm happy with what I got, but that looks really comfortable and is still compact.

I've tried s bunch, been using these for the last 4 years. TRUST ME, you won't find a more comfortable holster. I wear mine at 3 o'clock position. Don't even notice it. And they're only $39 for the original which is what I use. Here's what the backside looks like, it's suede IMG_5934.jpg

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I've tried s bunch, been using these for the last 4 years. TRUST ME, you won't find a more comfortable holster. I wear mine at 3 o'clock position. Don't even notice it. And they're only $39 for the original which is what I use. Here's what the backside looks like, it's suede View attachment 276744

I just ordered one. It looks pretty comfortable.

DH2002

Glock 26
Extra mag
Kershaw knife
Magpul Daka wallet
Police shield and ID
Keys

US Army Combat Vet. Afghanistan 2010-2011

WJCO

Meme King
I've tried s bunch, been using these for the last 4 years. TRUST ME, you won't find a more comfortable holster. I wear mine at 3 o'clock position. Don't even notice it. And they're only $39 for the original which is what I use. Here's what the backside looks like, it's suede

Thanks again. I noticed they have one that allows you to wear it with your shirt tucked in. I will likely get that one if I get one. I don't dress up often, but it's nice having the option.

jamesrw30

0920170830.jpg

Keltec PF9 with spare mag, Crossbreed minituck holster, Streamlight ProTac HL, Ka-Bar for most of my work related things, Outdoor Egde Razor-Lite EDC for whatever else and Leatherman Fuse. Also have some jump drives, change and that kind of stuff all the time.

Jackal01

The microtech looks quality. Too bad you can't carry an 'automatic opener' here in San Antonio

San Antonio has stricter knife laws than the state? It is legal in the state to carry an auto opener. September 1st the state eased up on sword, bowie knife, and other bladed weapons.

Last edited:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
San Antonio has stricter knife laws than the state? It is legal in the state to carry an auto opener. September 1st the state eased up on sword, bowie knife, and other bladed weapons.

It's strange, that in Mississippi, I can't carry a baton, or sap, but can open carry a firearm, and conceal it, with a permit.

Top Bottom