What's your Jeep's name?

303jkpatriot

St Mary's Glacier Run (Edit) (3 of 2).jpg
A little tough to see on the hood but I call my Jeep Patriot, I know I know there is a Patriot model, but anyone who knows me knows it is fitting :usa:

Rocralr

Rocralr

I call mine "ROCRALR"! (RockCrawler) I'm building mine to crawl over rocks. This is my first posting. Is there a thread that tells/shows you how to post pictures? Thanks.

samIam007

I call mine "ROCRALR"! (RockCrawler) I'm building mine to crawl over rocks. This is my first posting. Is there a thread that tells/shows you how to post pictures? Thanks.

Welcome to WAL! Why don't you head over and "Give us a Wave" in the introduction thread. Click and search a little and I am sure you will find your answer.

Devallee

This is Brucie, named after the great white shark from Finding Nemo. I'm a big kid at heart at that's one of my favorite animated movies ever and he was favorite character so it fit (even though great whites are actually grey but you get the point) :thumb:

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1465513525.348790.jpg

RageKage

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1465578516.414268.jpg
I've thrown a few names around in my head, but I think I'm finally set on Black Betty (she likes to bamalam, also had a child and the damn thing went wild) :cheesy:

Top Bottom