What's your view like at work?

TheTryHard

I was just hired in November. We run mostly coal and grain. But a lot of freight as well

That's awesome, I was just hired in January. I also run alot grain, but mostly dangerous goods, vehicles, and general freight make up most of the trains we run here.

TheTryHard

That's a GE passenger locomotive. The HEP (head end power) controller in the middle is the give away. Both EMD and GE freighters you walk through the center to exit the front door. I can tell its a GE because of the graphics on the IFD. I worked for GE Transportation for 12 years.

I have been corrected, I was just going off what the website said. I was wondering where the cab entrance was :crazyeyes:

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
Lol... You guys have a fun job. Well some of it. I still remember the maiden voyage we made for the first GE Evolution locomotives. I rode from Erie, PA to Seattle and have been all over the west for testing. Even when I was heading from LA to KOH we went up towards Barstow and I remembered running down over the hill towards LA and through the long "underpass" through LA to long beach.

Running out through the mountains was beautiful scenery on the rails.

TheTryHard

Lol... You guys have a fun job. Well some of it. I still remember the maiden voyage we made for the first GE Evolution locomotives. I rode from Erie, PA to Seattle and have been all over the west for testing. Even when I was heading from LA to KOH we went up towards Barstow and I remembered running down over the hill towards LA and through the long "underpass" through LA to long beach.

Running out through the mountains was beautiful scenery on the rails.

I agree, I love the mountains. My regular run is from Edmonton to Jasper, so I get to go through the Rockies quite often.

jku_robert

The test drives after are the best part Audi RS5
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1396535107700.jpg
    1396535107700.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 447

Slappy32

Right out the office door.

2014-04-05%2013.30.07.jpg

budmanm3

Take 2..See if the app works this time..

Sent from my SGH-M919 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1396739265613.jpg
    1396739265613.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 384
Top Bottom