What's your view like at work?

matt

Caught the Bug
Since they’re so easily accessible now lol I finally had a chance to drive a DIESEL Gladiator Rubicon.

All I have to say is dammit. Why’d they have to stop making these? This felt like how a Jeep truck should be. Only thing better than this under the hood of a JT would be a V8 - I really like it. Such a shame.

View attachment 402540
if that impressed you imagine if it was opened up a little, they plug them up and tweak them a bunch to meet gov requirements.

I'm pulling my pcm to get flashed, the mild tune is supposed to clean up the soot and run better. the added 30 or so more HP and 60 or so more ft lbs. is a plus, a new trans tune also. ill have to start calling mine "pippi" ;)

kevman65

Hooked
Since they’re so easily accessible now lol I finally had a chance to drive a DIESEL Gladiator Rubicon.

All I have to say is dammit. Why’d they have to stop making these? This felt like how a Jeep truck should be. Only thing better than this under the hood of a JT would be a V8 - I really like it. Such a shame.

View attachment 402540
If you could drive one with a diesel from 20 years ago in it, you'd have a permanent woodie.....

Ddays

Hooked
This pic was just recommended to me in my albums. Silverthorne CO. Somedays you wake up to a view you have to take a picture of, the forum software seems to be processing the photo for size, the HDR looks better IMO.

View attachment 402903

iCloud Version
I used to work up there as well. Beautiful area.

Depending on where we're going on trips West, I always like to stay there one night. Getting off I70W onto Rt 6 and coming over the mountain that way is hard to beat

jamesrw30

Sounds exciting!!
Are you the one that’s going to put it back up there?
Absolutely not. I'm crazy but I don't climb towers. I wouldn't before, but some years ago I knew some guys on a tower that was pulled down by a crane truck when it hit the guy wires. Killed both of them so that definitely did me in. I prefer doing the work in the shelter.

black pearl

Hooked
Absolutely not. I'm crazy but I don't climb towers. I wouldn't before, but some years ago I knew some guys on a tower that was pulled down by a crane truck when it hit the guy wires. Killed both of them so that definitely did me in. I prefer doing the work in the shelter.
Smart! I haven’t ever liked climbing stuff like that. Haven’t felt with heights like that though. I also do much better on the ground.

jamesrw30

Smart! I haven’t ever liked climbing stuff like that. Haven’t felt with heights like that though. I also do much better on the ground.
Heights are not much of an issue for me but just being on a tower is a whole different thing. I used to work for a company that has it's own tower dept. Watched a gopro video from a climber one time, he was coming down from a multi hundred footer while a storm was approaching. As he removed his hand from the tower rung and arc came with it. Big nope right there

Top Bottom