Where did your Jeep take You this Week?

WillyRockIt

We ran the Doran/Odessa trails in Calico CA this weekend. Most challenging trails we've done so far, it was a great time!

Heading out there next weekend. Haven't been since last year. With all the rain we've had is it still in pretty good shape? Last year pucker pass was more narrow than ever!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WillyRockIt

SDHobbs

Not sure what happened with my last post...

Heading out to Doran next weekend. With all the rain we've had is it still in good shape? Pucker pass was pretty tight last year.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

It was our 1st time so not sure what the trail was Iike in the past. I liked it, was really fun! Pucker pass was narrow but no one in our group had issues, here's a pic
IMG_1167.jpg

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
headed out to Hot Springs orv park .......... was a good trip will be going back for sure 20170408_124413.jpg took a few moments admiring the views 20170408_125135.jpg a bit later did the Rubicon ridge trail flexin on the rubicon ridge trail.jpg did a bit of flexing on the Rubicon ridge trail glamor shot on rubi ridge trail.jpg and another just for a poser shot .......will have a ton of still captures from the video I took when I get around to it later tonight and over the next few days will load em into my pictures for those interested

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Up into the Sierras to rescue my 81 year old dad after he called to tell me he got stuck in the snow. Fortunately he had cell service.

IMG_3680.JPG

Top Bottom