Where did your Jeep take You this Week?

WJCO

Meme King

So... To the poor house, then? [emoji23]

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Yeah Buddy! :thumb:

Nice key!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

turn the page!!

Ok what the shit is this! Just post up a pic already!

Are we having fun...

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Did anyone pick up on the flip flops?

Our Jeep took us to get a Jeep :beer:

IMG_20191009_173619_998.jpg

rubiDave

Camping and hunting in the south sierra last week.

I lost the zone X10 draw, but went to Monache Meadows for the opening weekend just to spend some time with my buddies that did, and to help chaperone my friends 13 yo son on his first hunt.* He was unsuccessful but had a great time.* Others had better luck.

Then off to the Sherman pass area by my self to camp & hunt a few days.* I ended up getting a D8 tag.* Never saw another person or vehicle there.* Beautiful place, and looked promising for game, but all I saw were chipmunks and birds.* it was cold... teens at night and a high of 39F in the afternoon. Hiked miles and wheeled all the trails in the area.

Stopped at the brewery in Kernville to freshen up on the way home. 1.jpg 3.jpg 2.jpg 4.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 5.jpg 8.jpg 20191001_124411.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Bear_JT

Hooked
We went up to our local ski area to see the aspen trees changing color. A girl visiting from another country asked if she could take a picture with Bear which I thought was pretty cool. IMG_8315.jpg IMG_8330.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom