Where did your Jeep take You this Week?

jconn47

Drove my jeep through London today. She did great and got a lot of stares! Little tight in some places though.

bkac

Caught the Bug
The Lava beds in Northern CA. yesterday and the Klamath river Canyon today. What a great weekend for exploring

1411356633069.jpg

1411356647968.jpg
1411356666934.jpg

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

DA RUNT

The Lava beds in Northern CA. yesterday and the Klamath river Canyon today. What a great weekend for exploring

Damn nice shots, you did a great job on your fenders too. hmmmm :hmm: I'm thinking fender cutting party at your place when I get back :rock:

bkac

Caught the Bug
Damn nice shots, you did a great job on your fenders too. hmmmm :hmm: I'm thinking fender cutting party at your place when I get back :rock:

Thanks, come on over and we'll have you in the flat fender club in no time!

JK LYF

Your JK's Latest Trip

JK'ers, can you display a photo showing your JK in action on the latest trip out? Where did you go, trail?

My last trip out was last Saturday. Played on the Cleghorn trail. Just east of the 15 freeway near the Cajon Pass in San Bernardino. Looking forward to seeing the many different trails WAL's play on!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1411662180.654945.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
JK'ers, can you display a photo showing your JK in action on the latest trip out? Where did you go, trail?

My last trip out was last Saturday. Played on the Cleghorn trail. Just east of the 15 freeway near the Cajon Pass in San Bernardino. Looking forward to seeing the many different trails WAL's play on!

View attachment 102139

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

i merged your thread with an already existing thread dedicated to this :yup:

maxcustody

Arrington Va, 22nd annual VA4WD trail run
9b4c3e03393b6ae951cd5b3ff5e7990a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Starr motors in Suffolk, VA.

Loading please wait....

Attachments