Where did your Jeep take You this Week?

StrizzyChris

The wife and I FINALLY had a day(you know, that sunshine stuff) free and took a drive down to Santa Cruz after I finished about 6 hours of work on the RV.

1427331989882.jpg

1427332003354.jpg

1427332014945.jpg

xrocknrollx

I've heard of this place, it's it worth the drive from Rawlins? I know any direction out of Rawlins is worth it, but curious about this place.

It's not a bad place. Half of it is hilly with trees and the other half is steep short hills. The middle has a small rock garden. Not sure if it's worth the drive from rawlings, but then again it's no more than 2 hrs away from you. I can't say it would be challenging for a non stock jeep, but then again Tom knows it better than I, there are a few short areas of crawling in tight areas.

If you ever decide to make it out let me know I'll see if I can make it.

IMAG0316.jpg
IMAG0324.jpg
IMAG0320.jpg

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
It's not a bad place. Half of it is hilly with trees and the other half is steep short hills. The middle has a small rock garden. Not sure if it's worth the drive from rawlings, but then again it's no more than 2 hrs away from you. I can't say it would be challenging for a non stock jeep, but then again Tom knows it better than I, there are a few short areas of crawling in tight areas.

If you ever decide to make it out let me know I'll see if I can make it.

Hopefully this summer! I looked at maps for it, only thing I saw was a poison spider road in Casper, wasn't sure if that's where that road leads to.

tom82jeep

Poison spider orv park is what u make of it they've had events out there where hard core rigs couldn't do it. The place is as hard as u want it to be. It's fun every now and then and more so when u got a group. But for the most part it's just a big box where u can go anywhere but outside the fence

CCTX50

Great trip

Recently attended Jeep Jamboree Texas Spur in Llano, Texas. The trails were on Inks Ranch which is a great place. Want to throw a big thank you to the Inks family for allowing us to invade their ranch. I learned that a stock Jeep can go just about anywhere that a modified Jeep can go. The difference is that I would drag a little more than they would. Ok... a lot more! Sure glad I added some LOD Rails and Rock Hard oil/trans skid on prior to the event. Now all I have to do is replace my rear diff cover and while I'm at it the front. I was able to bend the lip of the rear diff enough to cause a small leak. Looking at going with the new Poison Spyder Bombshells. I heard that they redesigned them to work with factory Jeeps. I also have the bug even more now to lift, add 35's and bumpers. Lotto... I need to win the Lotto!!!

Below is just one of the pics of where my Jeep took me.

IMG_4027.jpg

Top Bottom