Where did your Jeep take You this Week?

H20JNKY

I saw that! Was it a road hazard or did the ramping actually damage your tire?

As I was stacking/ramping on another jeepers rig, I was coming down after cresting his driver side rear tire and nailed (literally) his rocker guard, which had a 45 degree cut in it...and punctured the tire as I came down. It sounded like an explosion.

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
A brisk drive with my godsons through Dishpan and Holcomb Creek in time for lunch in Big Bear.

That's cool of you to do Greg :thumb:......I'm sure they had the time of their lives and won't soon forget the experience.......I have twin nieces who have been wanting to go wheeling out west with us so I'm planning to do so this fall work schedule permitting........Thanks for sharing brother.....stay safe

~Woodrow~

10frank9

Web Wheeler
That's cool of you to do Greg :thumb:......I'm sure they had the time of their lives and won't soon forget the experience.......I have twin nieces who have been wanting to go wheeling out west with us so I'm planning to do so this fall work schedule permitting........Thanks for sharing brother.....stay safe

~Woodrow~

Greg? :cheesy:

catahoula

Caught the Bug
To the doc to fix my back. I don't wish back injury on anybody....including a moderator!!!:)

Last edited:
Top Bottom