Where did your Jeep take You this Week?

Tabers

Had a trail ride at a new park that openned here in TN ...Needless to say we had a blast short videos to come soon
DSC_0532_zps5f7473d2.jpg

DSC_0533_zpsf826515b.jpg

DSC_0538_zps97054a33.jpg

DSC_0539_zpsb50a256d.jpg

DSC_0541_zpsacca7afb.jpg

DSC_0540_zps3b0d3b0d.jpg

Graywolf

Logandale,NV

Was down in Las Vegas to visit Kids and Grandkids. Helped my Grandson find his first car. :cool: One day everybody was working so Momma and I did a day trip to Logandale trails. Have read about them, so we took a run up I-15 to check it out. The trails are fairly tame but the red rock reminds me of Moab. Had a nice day and had a chance to try out the new JK. Heres a few pictures we took. This was the best rock crawling we could find. But again a fun day and nice ride. Logandale 16.jpg Logandale15.jpg Logandale 11.jpg Logandale 12.jpg Logandale 13.jpg Logandale 14.jpg

ZERO LIMITZ

Zero Limitz took me to Marble Falls to the Hidden Falls Adventure Park. We had a Great Day of wheeling and then had to stop by the Test your flex booth

image-4044600731.jpg

image-12212861.jpg

AP2003

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1366511810.890971.jpg
Wheeled up to a peak on the San Jacinto mtns. Great view. Me and my bro.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Chairokey

what is Geocaching and where do we play? Jeep time = :wings:

Google it. You'll love it. It's a GPS app/game where people hide thousands if not millions of containers around the world and you have to find them. Most people leave some sort of trinket to show they were there and also sign their name. These containers can be in parks, in trees, in an alley, apartment buildings, even in people's yards sometimes lol. I haven't looked but ill bet there are many on famous jeep trails. Just 1 more adventure your jeep can take you on :p as if you needed one

Google it. You'll love it. It's a GPS app/game where people hide thousands if not millions of containers around the world and you have to find them. Most people leave some sort of trinket to show they were there and also sign their name. These containers can be in parks, in trees, in an alley, apartment buildings, even in people's yards sometimes lol. I haven't looked but ill bet there are many on famous jeep trails. Just 1 more adventure your jeep can take you on :p as if you needed one

sounds interesting...looking into this. just another reason to drive my JK on or off road at least i'm in my Jeep!
thanks for the info!:thumb:

on a side note, i literally just now finished reading your thread about your move to Alaska. :cheesy::cheesy: looks like you had a fun adventure/drive! i'm jealous for sure! how do you like Alaska so far? i used to live in Texas at Fort Hood while i was in the Army.

Chairokey

sounds interesting...looking into this. just another reason to drive my JK on or off road at least i'm in my Jeep!
thanks for the info!:thumb:

on a side note, i literally just now finished reading your thread about your move to Alaska. looks like you had a fun adventure/drive! i'm jealous for sure! how do you like Alaska so far? i used to live in Texas at Fort Hood while i was in the Army.

I love Alaska! I feel bad for not giving that thread a proper ending but I was to the point where I was ready to put that trip behind me due to traveling in the wrong season and risking my life 1 too many times lol.

We stay very busy here. Doing a lot of jeeping. Being the only jeep in the group it's kind of hard to get pictures so I really have no proof lol. Thanks for asking though!

jelliott076

I made the 10mile hike into the Goat Canyon Trestle last weekend. I wouldn't have trusted the JK on some of those old bridges. They were spooky to walk across.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1368461507.090582.jpg
We went through countless tunnels some of which were 3/4 mile or more long
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1368461561.797222.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1368462098.886801.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1368462117.027969.jpg

and ended at the Goat Canyon trestle bridge. Eight hours later, numb legs and 19.7 miles on the GPS I'm thinking this was probably one of the best adventures I've had in a while.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I made the 10mile hike into the Goat Canyon Trestle last weekend. I wouldn't have trusted the JK on some of those old bridges. They were spooky to walk across.
View attachment 29765
We went through countless tunnels some of which were 3/4 mile or more long
View attachment 29766

View attachment 29767

View attachment 29768

and ended at the Goat Canyon trestle bridge. Eight hours later, numb legs and 19.7 miles on the GPS I'm thinking this was probably one of the best adventures I've had in a while.

Awesome shots!! I have always wanted to do this hike but was always afraid to leave my Jeep unattended out there for as long as it would take to do the hike and back.

jelliott076

Awesome shots!! I have always wanted to do this hike but was always afraid to leave my Jeep unattended out there for as long as it would take to do the hike and back.

Yeah, I was a little paranoid about that, especially so close to the border. I made use of the kill switch, alarm, and big chain. Glad I didn't drop the keys along the way!

Top Bottom