Whiskey of the Day

I really need to start a whiskey collection. Ige been following this thread for a while now. If I could start with 3 bottles to start building, what would yall suggest? I really only know Woodford, Four Roses, and all the generic ones (dewars, etc...).

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

CedarRaider

I really need to start a whiskey collection. Ige been following this thread for a while now. If I could start with 3 bottles to start building, what would yall suggest? I really only know Woodford, Four Roses, and all the generic ones (dewars, etc...).

Tin cup is a fav of mine. Knob creek. Blantons. Elijah Craig. Angels envy is a little pricy but good.

CedarRaider

Nice good to know. I do like Knob creek. I've seen angel's envy before but hadn't purchase because of the price, but maybe I'll pick one up and stock it for good occasions. I'll check out Tin cup and Blantons. Thanks!

I would find a bar to try the Angels. It's finished in port barrels so it has a different finish on it. Port happens to be a close second drink for me. The others are in the $30 range so it's hard to go wrong with any of them.

JAGS

Hooked
It's a small sample bottle. I'll have to tell you about it the next time we get together. [emoji6]

Ha ha. Sounds good. [emoji106]

In the meantime, I'm drinking this Willet tonight, which I picked up over the weekend.

Cheers back at ya. 🥃

IMG_1483582022.830232.jpg

Top Bottom