Whiskey of the Day

JAGS

Hooked
Had a little Makers left over and the mother in law brought over lemons from her tree. Decided to do my take of a whiskey sour.

IMG_4337.jpg

Never had one. Not too bad. Wouldn't go making one with a bought mix or a high end whiskey. But with what I had, it worked.

JAGS

Hooked
Is it a stretch if it's aged for 11 years in bourbon barrels? Zin barrels too. It sips similar to a Michters American without the heat.

Ok, it's a rum from Barbados, but I think a lot of whiskey folks would like it. The wife picked it up as a gift for me.

IMG_4392.jpg

Lank

IMG_20180221_110741.jpg

Local liquor store had a "dollar over inventory" day. Stocked up on a few favorites before everything got cleaned out

Brute

Hooked
single malts.jpg

I'm no longer a big whiskey guy (was more so in my youth)...these have been hanging around in my pantry in the original packaging unopened for about 10-15 years now; I'm going to bring them with me to WA in two weeks and donate them to a WOL member...

Brute

Hooked
I wasn’t asking for it, just expressing that I really enjoy that scotch. But I f we ever get together and you still have it, I’ll gladly take it off your hands. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I know you weren't asking for it...I'm passing thru Reno in August on my down to run the Rubicon & Fordyce...I'll bring it with me...you can buy me a beer

Top Bottom