Whiskey of the Day

GCM 2

Here is a quick bourbon/whiskey "family tree" reference guide and article from a while back, in fact I may have already posted this within this thread at some point. Some of the myths behind these top shelf "small batch" "hand crafted" whiskies turns out are produced in the same distilleries as all the bottom shelf stuff too.

http://www.gq.com/story/bourbon-whiskey-family-tree

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1442120480.080966.jpg

MTG

Caught the Bug
Started off with some Russell's reserve 10 year tonight at a friends house.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1443754605.917160.jpg

Then moved up to some Michter's 10 or 20. Not gonna lie...best whiskey I've ever had. If it wasn't the 20 my mind would be blown. No pic, but I won't forget it.

Now back to the swill I have at my house. :(

ttfhell

Started off with some Russell's reserve 10 year tonight at a friends house.

View attachment 167303

Then moved up to some Michter's 10 or 20. Not gonna lie...best whiskey I've ever had. If it wasn't the 20 my mind would be blown. No pic, but I won't forget it.

Now back to the swill I have at my house. :(

I don't remember you taking a sample last week?

Clem319

All I see is talk and no pictures. To get this thread back on track I've popped a bottle I've been saving. Smuggled across state lines .. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1443827317.232647.jpg

MTG

Caught the Bug
Did I tell you not to post it here or are you gust being a dick for fun.

LOL! Do you think I would care, let alone obey, if you did? Try not to get your panties too bunched up and enjoy your Friday evening. Oh, and I haven't even started being a dick. ;)

Top Bottom