Whites Unite - Show off Your White Jeep Picture Thread!!

CajunJK

Nice rig, I am looking at the RK 2.5 Max Travel kit with Bilstein 5100's myself to run 35" nitto trail grapplers. Now I can see what to look forward to.

Def an awesome lift just takes time to put on don't rush it...like they say the devil is in the details but its all worth it in the end!

J-roc

My new 2013 jk after first off road adventure :)

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1376970095.114680.jpg

After lift and new rims and tires

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1376970288.222903.jpg

More mods to come....

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Yes sir they sure are!

Sick! I took a FDII Patriot through there before if you can believe that bahaha I've got my Wrangler now that I need to run through there. My Austin buddies (Creek Crawlers Offroad - south Austin folk) go all the time and my local off road group from Midland, TX (West Texas Crawlers) are going in October I believe. I'ma try to get us all going :D

Angry Aussie

Sweet! It's a cool spot. If you do ever wanna go you won't have to ask me twice!! I'd meet you there anytime. You may have a little more fun in the wrangler this time. Hopefully we can get out there sometime. I'm heading to colorado tomorrow so I should get some good pictures and videos when I take my jeep out up there. Won't to anything to crazy as I'm going up with my girlfriend and we won't have anyone else wheeling with us.

JOHNH

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1377540260390.jpg
    1377540260390.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 597
  • 1377540306331.jpg
    1377540306331.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 595

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Angry Aussie, I feel bad cause I went to HFs on Sunday night with my Austin buddies since it was half priced after 3 and you could be on the trails until 12 AM (since Monday was a holiday). I had a blast. It was the first tiem my Wrangler had been out there (I took a Patriot out there before lol). Pics later. If the trip wouldn't have been spur of the moment (long story), I would've found yah on here and asked if you wanted to come along lol

Angry Aussie

Kenny it's all good, I was in Colorado and didn't get back till late Sunday night. I'm glad you go to go and hope you enjoyed it. Let me know next time you go ill join you. I'm gonna head out there this weekend hopefully and crawl around.

J-roc

In stalled new hood tie downs and clear markers now just have to decide on front and rear bumpers and rock rails
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1378323131.779196.jpg

Top Bottom