Who are you?

Speeddmn

I'm Zack, pretty much enjoy anything outdoors. Love hunting, fishing, wheeling, shooting, etc. If it gets me outside with my kids I love it! Currently stationed in South Korea in a craphole base but I make due. Cant wait till July when I head home for a couple weeks and see my wife and boys. Trying to decide if I want to get to Moab or Telluride for a couple days. Here are some pics of stuff in no particular order.

birds1.jpg deer2.jpg jeep2.jpg jeep4.jpg jeep5.jpg jeep6.jpg pheasant.jpg skull1.jpg squirrl.jpg

kevinp

I'm Zack, pretty much enjoy anything outdoors. Love hunting, fishing, wheeling, shooting, etc. If it gets me outside with my kids I love it! Currently stationed in South Korea in a craphole base but I make due. Cant wait till July when I head home for a couple weeks and see my wife and boys. Trying to decide if I want to get to Moab or Telluride for a couple days. Here are some pics of stuff in no particular order.

I'm digging that color! If my wife saw that, I'd either be making "Li'l Green" "Li'l Blue" or trading it in. I dunno. haha

And what was that small deer looking thing?

So, what do I look like? That's the question, right? Okay.

I realized how very few pictures there are of me taken recently in which I'm not wearing a scuba mask, so this actually took some digging. :)

Here I am "rescuing" my buddy during the PADI Rescue Diver Course
View attachment 82520

Here I am with two of my best friends in life (I served with them in Korea back in '89) at a Geocache in Missouri called "The Soldier's Cave." Great story behind that if you google it.

View attachment 82521

Me and my wife of 26 years at the Thurston Lava Tube on the island of Hawai'i

View attachment 82522

AND, me and my wife at Ka'ena Point, on the island of O'ahu. Super scenic place and some descent light-weight wheeling.

View attachment 82523

Nice shirt 👍 There's a few of us on here with the decals.

Speeddmn

I'm digging that color! If my wife saw that, I'd either be making "Li'l Green" "Li'l Blue" or trading it in. I dunno. haha

And what was that small deer looking thing?

Chinese water deer, the males have fangs instead of antlers here. About 35 lbs or so full grown. Luckily part of my job here is to kill wildlife that gets near aircraft, airfield, etc. It's getting paid to hunt really!

JDDK

He's a busy guy for sure. I barely have patience for the one I have and he's grown up, married, with kids of his own, lol

Someone has to "breed" up a new generation of patriots to lead our future mess... 'Merica!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

TNuggs13

The wife and I at the PBR in Anaheim. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399849474.245684.jpg

Wife's GC and my wrangler. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399849567.949055.jpg

Buddies and I out hunting/camping. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399849616.188863.jpg

My project. Grandma picked it up in Detroit in 55. It's a 55 Bel Air wagon ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399849677.913389.jpg

trailless

Caught the Bug
The wife and I at the PBR in Anaheim.ATTACH]82633[/ATTACH]

Wife's GC and my wrangler. ATTACH]82634[/ATTACH]

Buddies and I out hunting/camping. ATTACH]82635[/ATTACH]

My project. Grandma picked it up in Detroit in 55. It's a 55 Bel Air wagonATTACH]82636[/ATTACH]

Great looking Jeep!

BUT that 55 Bel Air is a beauty! :shock::shock:

kevinp

Nice shirt  There's a few of us on here with the decals.

Thank you! I have decals on either side of the cowl of the Jeep and a tiny pink on on the back of my wife's Rav. And I try to live it out, too. I'm a broken mess, but he still loves me. :)

Top Bottom