who drives their jeep for a daily driver?

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Daily driver since new (2012)........Drove her out to and back from Trail Jeeps in Colorado for her build.......drive her to and from all events/rides......she now has just over 50,000 miles on her.......drives like a stocker just has a few more added bells and whistles :D......Jeeps are made to be driven :yup:

~Woodrow~

image.jpg

Napalm

Daily driver since new (2012)........Drove her out to and back from Trail Jeeps in Colorado for her build.......drive her to and from all events/rides......she now has just over 50,000 miles on her.......drives like a stocker just has a few more added bells and whistles :D......Jeeps are made to be driven :yup:

~Woodrow~

View attachment 195365

Web wheeler ;)

Just kidding Woodrow, love your rig and it makes me miss Onyx.

Kyle7R

Not just a daily, also a mobile office for two!

Attachments

• 1459518444627.jpg
    1459518444627.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 205

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
I only drive my jeep on the weekends. The 2 hour round trip kills me in gas $$$.

However I did drive it to work today. I had a boner the whole way.

Jegar

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459562751.032282.jpg
I drive mine whenever I can. Depending on the day of the week, I have a 7 or 38 mile commute. To wheel, I drive approximately 350 miles one way. Just drove to Easter Jeep Safari from south Texas (1400+ miles each way). Even if it's a short 15 minute run, it is a joy!!!!

Jknewbi

I daily drive mine and love it. My normal commute to work used to be 32 miles each way, however with my jeep I have cut it down to 24 miles each way because there is a poorly kept dirt road that's a switch back over a mountain that if I take it cuts my commute. It's much more scenic and way less traffic. All of this makes me a happier person [emoji106][emoji38] This of course is the route I take everyday....

sjd78

I daily drive mine but it's only about 8 miles each way so not bad at all. Mines a 2014 with 18k on the odometer.

HogBlock

I daily drive mine at least 44 miles a day and sometimes more for work. 2007 jku with 3.5 lift, 4:10 gears and 35's. This is a pic of my mileage on my way to hot springs last weekend. Not to shabby I thought. The motor itself only has about 40k on it though. Lady that traded it in at 70k let the motor run a little low on oil, and the dealership put a mopar factory long block in it for me.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459647816.951857.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459647816.951857.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 202

BitBucket

My 2014 JKU is a daily driver. 4 in Enforcer lift, ATX beadlocks, and Kings. 43,500 miles and still drive it to work everyday. So much fun off-road or on!

RDE2ROK

This is my DD, fortunately I only commute once a week for a total of 90 miles. No top and only half doors, so when it's 115° or 40° or even raining out I'm driving it! :rock:

image.jpg

TimOHthy

I DD my jeep everyday, I live 5 miles from work and sometimes I find myself talking the longer way home lol.

Top Bottom