Who wants a Pro Rock?

bkac

Caught the Bug
I think we should start a "I want to order a PR" and see if we can get a bulk order discount if we all order at once! Anyone in?!?
Lol

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
I think we should start a "I want to order a PR" and see if we can get a bulk order discount if we all order at once! Anyone in?!?
Lol

I'm in if your gonna order it this week. I'm calling and paying for mine in the morning.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Panda

Lol

Soooo your keeping the amazing orange Prius? :clap2:

bkac

Caught the Bug
Looks to be that way! :thumbup:
Maybe Dynatrac will have a black Friday sale!

bkac

Caught the Bug
If she could use a couple, then I could use her old front one!

KingCopperhead

I'm buying in the spring time unless there's a massive black Friday sale and I can somehow manage to convince my family that they don't need Christmas presents.

greenenvey

I'm buying in the spring time unless there's a massive black Friday sale and I can somehow manage to convince my family that they don't need Christmas presents.

Lmao that was good!! I need a PR 60 front, but I haven't even found the nerve to tell my husband while my jk was away being worked on I had them put a PR 80 under it!!!:dont_tell:

bkac

Caught the Bug
Fronts driveshaft is the same I believe.

Panda

Won't work he's got a 2 door remember.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

4 door and 2 door front shafts are the same :yup: I need to get an after market anyway so it doesn't flatten my exhaust

Last edited:
Top Bottom