Whoopty fucken doo, cancel my account, I'm so distraught over this!

This isn't my first account. I recently have made a new one. Regardless, yes my first comment was complaining and bashing, but that's because I've observed new members be bashed for not following the rules. There's a way to go about speaking to people and most of what I've saw have not been very friendly. This community seems like a very tight knit group of " I'm better than you because I'm known on an online forum" douchebags.

You are such a rebel. Can I be your friend so I will not be just an Internet nerdy douchebag who can use proper grammar. Can I call you Big Chuck? I have so much to learn from you. Please accept my application to your apprentice?

Actually we have a low tolerance for ignorance and idiocy.

So if you don't follow simple rules and common sense then your ignorance and idiocy lead directly to you being chastised for those qualities.

Incidentally if youre a big boy and own your error... all is well and everyone moves on. Your call. You chose and continue to choose to remain a pretentious moron.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jk Wrang the teacher is going to get for too many periods after error. Only knew and two space before the next sentence.

JKWrang

Nu uhhhh. An elipsis is an acceptable form of punctuation :)

Panda

Soooooo let me get this straight... We have three :asshat: 's on two different threads? I understand, but why?

rsummers035

Actually we have a low tolerance for ignorance and idiocy.

So if you don't follow simple rules and common sense then your ignorance and idiocy lead directly to you being chastised for those qualities.

Incidentally if youre a big boy and own your error... all is well and everyone moves on. Your call. You chose and continue to choose to remain a pretentious moron.

there is a wrong way and a right way to point out to the newbies the "rules" of this site. don't start off with criticism because your gonna get criticized right back

rsummers035

Yeah, these guys are all jeep-forum snobs. Think they're the shit. Lord forbid you have to complete a fucking quest in order to start a thread on a question or buy/sell an item.

they don't understand that this site won't last because no one will stay because they get bitched at and criticized because they didn't realize they had to post a jeep wave within 10min of creating an account.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Soooooo let me get this straight... We have three :asshat: 's on two different threads? I understand, but why?

No we have four (because one has spd) asshats in two threads... this one is mostly about Brankz's balls.

Loading please wait....

Oscar_Mike 2013

Yeah! Like I'm driving more than 50 minutes lol
Pussy, just like I thought. If you were worth a shit, you'd take the drive.

I think we all have jobs here.?!
And I guarantee you that more than half of people in this amazing forum pay off the rigs ;).....

Don't try to dig your own hole that you will Barrie your self...lol

BTW, "yourself" is one word. Try using spell check asshat.

And like I said in my post on page..... whatever, I have the final say. I sold my shit fuckers. Now you can shove a fat dick up each of your asses, faggots!!!

I'm outta here and never returning. Ya'll can keep up the trolling though.

rsummers035

And like I said in my post on page..... whatever, I have the final say. I sold my shit fuckers. Now you can shove a fat dick up each of your asses, faggots!!!

good job, these "rules" are obviously created by the assholes on this forum and if they were actual rules you wouldn't have sold the tires so there is that

Don't let the door hit you in the ass, and take the other two with you

Top Bottom