Who's in to vapeing?

vitodivita

If anyone still smokes cigarettes, take it from me, this makes it EASY and a pleasure to quit, and you owe it to yourself. Happy vaping people!!

Hey that's great to hear that the vaping has worked for you.

I myself started vaping back in October, haven't had a cig since then. Lucky for me there's a vape shop a few blocks away from me and they got some locally made ejuice. I'm still no expert on the stuff. I recently picked up the eleaf istick, combined with the kanger pro tank or nautilus aspire tank, either are great and I've got my nicotine down to 4 mg. the istick battery lasts a solid week, it's a great little device.

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Hey that's great to hear that the vaping has worked for you.

I myself started vaping back in October, haven't had a cig since then. Lucky for me there's a vape shop a few blocks away from me and they got some locally made ejuice. I'm still no expert on the stuff. I recently picked up the eleaf istick, combined with the kanger pro tank or nautilus aspire tank, either are great and I've got my nicotine down to 4 mg. the istick battery lasts a solid week, it's a great little device.

Yup, I have an istik coming with both a nautilus and nautilus mini. I'm been buying juice all over the place to sample stuff, and so far, my favorite is caramel coconut cookie from world of vape. I have some coming from a few more sources so I'll have some more to review. :) I'm more of a dessert juice guy. Don't really like tobacco ones.

TheDuff

Yup, I have an istik coming with both a nautilus and nautilus mini. I'm been buying juice all over the place to sample stuff, and so far, my favorite is caramel coconut cookie from world of vape. I have some coming from a few more sources so I'll have some more to review. :) I'm more of a dessert juice guy. Don't really like tobacco ones.

If you like red vines or fruitloops, ANML makes great juice that are dead on to both.

Hack12

I need to get in on this stuff. I really want to quit smoking. I've just been too lazy to dive in head first and learn the ins and outs. :doh:

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
I need to get in on this stuff. I really want to quit smoking. I've just been too lazy to dive in head first and learn the ins and outs. :doh:

Start with this...it's how I did it...this will get you off the cigs ASAP. You don't need anything else and it works right out of the box, nothing else required other than juice. I smoked Marlboro lights so I started with a 12mg strength.

http://www.worldofvape.com/kanger-emow-starter-kit/

Get some tasty juice and you're golden. Then, you can start playing around with upgrades, but the above is all you need to quit cigs, and you'll be able to do it literally overnight. I LOVED LOVED LOVED cigs, and smoked over a pack a day usually (around 24 or so) and quit WITH EASE with the above unit. Saves a boatload of money as well.

Hack12

Start with this...it's how I did it...this will get you off the cigs ASAP. You don't need anything else and it works right out of the box, nothing else required other than juice. I smoked Marlboro lights so I started with a 12mg strength.

Get some tasty juice and you're golden. Then, you can start playing around with upgrades, but the above is all you need to quit cigs, and you'll be able to do it literally overnight. I LOVED LOVED LOVED cigs, and smoked over a pack a day usually (around 24 or so) and quit WITH EASE with the above unit. Saves a boatload of money as well.

Awesome. Thanks brother. I'm gonna check it out now.

Brankz

Bad thing about starting with the basic stuff people won't like it I say go strait for the mechanical mods

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Only if you like it as a hobby. If someone is just looking to quit smoking, the thing I posted is perfect. Not complicated, cheap replacement coils, nothing to mess with, etc. If however, one gets into vaping as a hobby and not just a method to quit smoking, then yes, you will look into upgrading and experimenting. Right now, we need to get this man off of cigs, and for the price, the kanger kit is fantastic. After it, he can decide what kind of vaping he likes, flavors, pg/vg content, etc etc etc and upgrade accordingly. Telling someone to go straight to a $250 provari or a big ass 100W box isn't ideal either. For $40, I literally quit smoking. Now I'll just buy various mods and heads for fun. Got an istik and a nautilus coming.:thumb:

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
You guys think the Provari setups are worth the money or overpriced? :thinking:

Watch these two videos then reply to this post.....

The provari is the glock of vaping. It is EXTREMELY well made, obsessively engineered, and meticulously assembled and QCed. It is made in the USA. It just works. Actually, think of it as a gold plated glock....it's like a glock, but also pretty. Having said that, there is nothing that it does that can't be done by a device that costs A LOT less money (like a lavatube, a VAMO, etc.) You are paying for "enough" tech and power with bulletproof reliability.

For some, it's worth it. For others, it isn't. Only you can decide if the pricetag is worth it for you.

BTW, the guy in the vids I posted (username pbusardo) has the best reviews and info on vaping that I have found. Watch his vids and you'll be an expert in no time!

Hack12

Thanks for the info guys. I decided to go with the iTaste 134 and I love it! I haven't smoked a cigarette in two days and I'm completely fine.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1421362944.833666.jpg

The thing is a beast but it hits like a champ. It wasn't cheap but it's durable as hell and it will pay for itself in cigarette savings in about two weeks.

Thanks for all the advice guys! Now I have $300 more a month to spend on mods (just don't mention that to my wife)!

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Thanks for the info guys. I decided to go with the iTaste 134 and I love it! I haven't smoked a cigarette in two days and I'm completely fine.

View attachment 119522

The thing is a beast but it hits like a champ. It wasn't cheap but it's durable as hell and it will pay for itself in cigarette savings in about two weeks.

Thanks for all the advice guys! Now I have $300 more a month to spend on mods (just don't mention that to my wife)!

Glad to have you off the cigs. Easy wasn't it? As for mods, leave em be. Spend your money on tasty juice instead. Im going to share my opinions on everything I buy here, because buying local isn't easy for me, and I have a much larger selection online. So far, I've had some winners and some losers. I'll have a lot more info on juices within a week. If your Itaste is variable wattage, set it for 11-14W and enjoy! I hope the flavor of your head is as good as what I've been getting with my nautilus mini. IMHO, for people like us (not cloud chasers) the mod doesn't matter as much, the tank does, and luckily, they are cheap.

Hack12

Glad to have you off the cigs. Easy wasn't it? As for mods, leave em be. Spend your money on tasty juice instead. Im going to share my opinions on everything I buy here, because buying local isn't easy for me, and I have a much larger selection online. So far, I've had some winners and some losers. I'll have a lot more info on juices within a week. If your Itaste is variable wattage, set it for 11-14W and enjoy! I hope the flavor of your head is as good as what I've been getting with my nautilus mini. IMHO, for people like us (not cloud chasers) the mod doesn't matter as much, the tank does, and luckily, they are cheap.

I've been vaping an apple/pear ejuice and it's quite good. However, I have nothing to compare it to so what do I know.

I've had the wattage set right around 10-12W and it seems to be it's sweet spot.

Very happy to be saving so much money and no longer smelling like an ash tray! :)

Edit: As for mods, I meant the Jeep kind! Lol

Last edited:

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
I've been vaping an apple/pear ejuice and it's quite good. However, I have nothing to compare it to so what do I know.

I've had the wattage set right around 10-12W and it seems to be it's sweet spot.

Very happy to be saving so much money and no longer smelling like an ash tray! :)

Edit: As for mods, I meant the Jeep kind! Lol

Thanks what I mean...right now, you need to keep on keepin on and quit smoking. You're on your way, so keep at it. The time to putz around is later. A small mod like yours can be taken out to work, a restaurant, etc. Box mods are bulky and annoying for daily driving. Messing around with a coil on prebuilt devices usually ends up being worse than when you started. After you are a few months in, pick up a 40W unit like a Vaporshark Rdna and that's enough. The 100+W subohm mods are for the cloud chasers. I took a vape @100 watts on my friends dripper and all I tasted was heat. No flavor at all. Plumes of vapor though. I would pick up another unit as a backup just in case this one dies/malfunctions on you to keep you off relapsing to a cig. Have chargers all over the place as well (office, car, etc).

Hack12

Thanks what I mean...right now, you need to keep on keepin on and quit smoking. You're on your way, so keep at it. The time to putz around is later. A small mod like yours can be taken out to work, a restaurant, etc. Box mods are bulky and annoying for daily driving. Messing around with a coil on prebuilt devices usually ends up being worse than when you started. After you are a few months in, pick up a 40W unit like a Vaporshark Rdna and that's enough. The 100+W subohm mods are for the cloud chasers. I took a vape @100 watts on my friends dripper and all I tasted was heat. No flavor at all. Plumes of vapor though. I would pick up another unit as a backup just in case this one dies/malfunctions on you to keep you off relapsing to a cig. Have chargers all over the place as well (office, car, etc).

Very good points. Keeping away from cigarettes is definitely the main goal at this point. Very happy thus far.

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
New delivery today...got a sample pack....will post a report on the flavors.

DEBA72EC-4251-40FB-B075-8DDAE70E9536_zpstjpgzujq.jpg

Top Bottom