why no love for 285/75-17 ~34" tires?

Looks Good!
I would suggest trimming your rubi rails now and might as well trim the pinch seam while you got the rails off.

pinch are trimmed from the factory on late 13's and 14's. Mine is a 14. Rubi rails will get trimmed when I get my sawzall back. I would have done it when I got home and pulled the wheels to put the spacers back on but alas it is in someone else's garage.

View attachment 61696
I have them and they work great!! Mine measured 33.5" once they were mounted

man it looks they were not even aired down. I think I am going to be happy with them. I like the even with the fenders look that the 1.5" spidertrax spacers give me and probably am the rare bird that likes the 13-14 rubicon stock rims.

Actually they are aired down to 15#. With that stiff of a side wall(E), I'm going to try 12# next time. Also, if I had wheel spacers on, there would've been a good chance I'd be tearing up my fenders in this picture

I have been going back and forth between the 285/75/17 Toyo MTs and the 35's. One average they seem to measure about 1/2" shorter than the 35's, with the big difference between almost 2" of width.

Would love to see more pics and any thoughts of people who maybe wish they went one way or the other after the fact.

I have been going back and forth between the 285/75/17 Toyo MTs and the 35's. One average they seem to measure about 1/2" shorter than the 35's, with the big difference between almost 2" of width.

Would love to see more pics and any thoughts of people who maybe wish they went one way or the other after the fact.

not the M/T's but I am ubber happy with my AT2's after a 1000 miles so far. If some one stole them tonight I would be getting the same tomorrow. 0 negatives for me.

Top Bottom