Wife's JKU Build

HoosierWolf

Nice build!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Looks good. I've found since the first time I took my doors off I don't like seeing my jeep with doors on now. I'm pretty sure half doors have moved onto my build list.

Thank you for the site info FredBMOC. I checked eBay and you are right. Looks like you can get them there for about 45.00 a pair.

Last edited:

FredBMOC

offroading.jpg
Looking forward to seeing where this goes. That top looks awesome. How functional is it?

Top is by this guy in Canada, Off-road heroes; he gets a lot of bad reviews because he tends to be slow with his deliveries but so far we are liking the top, it seems well made and he has some interesting solutions on how to do a soft top and so far zero leaks but have not had it out in a lot of rain.
We have what he calls the multi top which is basically a fastback top similar to the trektop with an interchangeable back, the cargo top, which is what is on the Jeep now. It is a frameless top and allows the top to be removed in sections but we tend to leave it on all the time.
We like the cargo top configuration that is in the pictures for the city because it hides what is in the trunk; having soft doors means we can't keep anything in the cab so having the cargo area in the back helps to put a jacket or groceries and keep it hidden. It is also a unique look as we never see another one like it around here. The Fastback will be back on for trips.

Here is a picture of the Jeep doing some light trails. no longer just a grocery getter :blush:

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Top Bottom