WILD WILD WEST : The 2013 JK-Experience [2 Part Series]

Dieselcon

Keep getting better every time. Great job you two! Can I get a special request for part 2? More Russ. LOL. :cheesy:

Where is the like Button.... awesome work by all involved...Yep have to agree... Your videoing, editing and production is getting better every time.. Thanks

Murloc

Awesome vid :D ... I've been waiting for it since the trailer, cant wait for round 2!!

Definitely putting this on my bucket list - which is going to be hard work coming from Australia but I will make at least one!!

BlueCopper

Awesome work as always. The only bad thing about watching these is living in Illinois. Can't wait for part 2.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

tsalani

I got to be honest I really did not like it. But on the flip side I did LOVE IT :D:D:D After I got my 2014 JGC and getting into jeeps I found the wayalife vids on Vimeo. I was hooked and the vids are a big reason I decided to trade it in for my 2014 JKUR. Thanks for the great vids.

dirtlimo

Long drive today for some over landing in Moab, thank you for the MOTIVATING video!:thumb:
Great job as usual!:clap2::clap2::clap2:
Cheers!

Bearjew1

just wanted to say great video guys after watching it 3 times already, wanted to be sure i didnt miss a thing :thumb: hopefully part 2 will be out some time this year :cheesy:

Top Bottom