WIN a GoPro HERO 3+ Black Edition - CLICK HERE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stweasel

So people can hear my wife complain about each pinstripe I add to the jeep as make my way up Jett Canyon.

Sent from my HTCONE using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1381807090618.jpg
    1381807090618.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:

Manitoba JK

Thank you for the chance to win a GoPro!

Here's my JK which I bought this summer. Since this photo I've added a 2" lift and I'm saving up for different tires and rims. I've used my JK on the Spruce Woods Trails and Brandon Hills Trails here in the Province of Manitoba, Canada and I hope to be able to film those trails using the GoPro.

Attachments

• NEW 2013 JK.jpg
    NEW 2013 JK.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:

pathfinder

I would head to super lift or hidden falls

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1381810176390.jpg
    1381810176390.jpg
    197.7 KB · Views: 148

dreinecke

GoPro!

• You need to be a registered member of WAYALIFE.com - CHECK!
• You need to post (1) ONE response in this official registration thread - CHECK!
• You need to include a photo of your Jeep (or current off road vehicle) in your post along with the name of a trail that you will use your new Black Edition GoPro 3+ to film it on - CHECK!

New London Mine @ Mosquito Pass, Colorado
northlondonmine1.jpg

Planning on Black Bear in Colorado next Summer!

• You need to post your response on or before 12:00 NOON-PST, Tuesday, November 12, 2013 - CHECK!

I NEED this!

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Here's to hoping for a GoPro Hero3+! I've been wanting a GoPro for a long time to use on the trails but specifically a trail named "Green Mile" at Hidden Falls Adventure Park in Marble Falls, TX :rock:
Saving Cows.jpg

I would recorded every single one of my runs! Or miller jeep trail! Would love this gopro!
Thanks for the chance to win!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130725_224017.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130725_224017.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:

WLFMOON

First off, just want to thank Wayalife and GoPro for the opportunity to win this!
Here is a pic of my JK....I'm adding Bushwacker Flat Flares as I'm writing this to do more exciting trails in the future...
I would use the GoPro on the Shale Trail.

myjk.jpg

Scott2373

I would LOVE a GoPro!

Here's my Jeep patiently waiting to hit the trails for the first time. This is my first Wrangler, but since I live in Upstate NY, there aren't major off-road parks that I know of near me, so some of my other Jeeper friends and myself are going to organize a trip to Rausch Creek next year! I can't wait!
Jeep Wheels (2).jpg

eumel789

GoPro

My club roams mostly in the Corbett WMA in Florida, and we take trips to off-road parks around the state. 2013-JBeach-26-Fri_27.jpg

Wishing someone knew where we went today.

with this go pro we will be able to film the trails we hit and show others what they are in for. The new trail we do with this will be the rubicon. 1378568723509.jpg

speedmancool

GoPro3

Hello. I am new in the forum. THis is my Hummer H1 1998. I would use the Go Pro capture every route I go, and relive them later, not just from memory.

Attachments

• Hummer Pictures 009.jpg
    Hummer Pictures 009.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 110
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom