WIN a Pair of WAYALIFE Shot Glasses!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
One week from today, Cindy, myself and a handful of our friends from the forum will be heading out to Missouri to start our journey across the California Trail. Our goal is to retrace the same route that thousands of emigrants traveled before us and do as much of it on dirt as possible. Of course, what would have taken them over 4 months to cross the 2,000 miles journey in covered wagons will only take us about 10 days to do in our Jeeps and that'll include all the stops we hope to make along the way. You can read all about our upcoming trip here:

California or Bust : An Epic Trek Across the California Emigrant Trail

Anyway, that's the plan for our big summertime trip and we would like to hear about yours. In fact, to make things interesting, we'll be giving away a FREE pair of WAYALIFE shot glasses to one lucky member and all you've got to do is this:

1. Post up a pic of your Jeep here on this thread.
2. Tell us about a fun destination or run that it'll take you on this summer.

That's it! It really doesn't get any easier than that. A winner will be picked at random and announced next Thursday, May 29th. You will not have to be present to win.

:thumb:

main.php

And we have a WINNER!!

This summer the Jeep will be taking me across this great nation of ours. Headed from Virginia Beach, VA to San Diego, CA for a new duty station. We'll be taking two to three weeks with stops in Colorado, Utah and Arizona to do some wheeling, hiking and see old friends. First stop last week was one last trip to drive on the beach in the Outer Banks, NC then we headed to Michigan to drop the kids off. In a couple days it will be time to haul ass and get to Colorado.
View attachment 85016

Congratulations bchristenson!!

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Will be heading up to june lake area play on some trails then head up to tahoe all round the area stop at rubicon.:)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1400817463674.jpg
    1400817463674.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 509
Last edited:

DA RUNT

Unfortunately, my Jeep will be in the garage all summer as I'm deployed until December :grayno: Can I still play tho?

Attachments

• RUBICON1.jpg
    RUBICON1.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 491

Marinearmyjeeper

I'm stuck on an island for the moment, so I'll be island cruising, hill climbing, and beach bumming here in Hawaii.
haduturu.jpg

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Wankel

Taking her anywhere and everywhere! My neighbor told me about Panamint City, would like to drive up there and check it out.

14246317894_3bd8aa763a_b.jpg

Kaffien

I'm headed to the mountains this summer ... again.

I'm headed to Grande Cache, Alberta Canada for ACE 2014.
3 -4 Days up in the mountains the most breathtaking views I've seen.

Attachments

• 1102738_10153146088585437_1852280068_o.jpg
    1102738_10153146088585437_1852280068_o.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 472

matthewd5

This summer we are going to Rausch Creek and a Jeep Jamboree in Bradford Pennsylvania, a Jeep Jamboree in the Catskills of New York State, Killington Vermont for another Jeep Jamboree and finally back home to Maine for a Jeep Jamboree in Bethel Maine!

jsum87

Going to the Grand Canyon the first weekend of June. Possibly go up to the Hoover Dam, Vegas and LA on the way back.

ForumRunner_20140522_211541.jpg

10frank9

Web Wheeler
The Legendary Rubicon Trail with a handful of current and future friends. Also on another Mojave Road exploration trip. :yup:

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1400818616.794933.jpg

RubiChick

We are going to Bridgeport to play some mudd. Also bringing the Titan Pro-4x to play for the first time...

Attachments

• IMG_2196.jpg
    IMG_2196.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 263

CBGUNS

Summer 2014

I'll be taking my 2013 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara to NH
A lot this summer
Mostly in the notch area

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 268

slcpete

Planning several trips throughout Utah

I'm planning several trips throughout Utah, I'm hoping to hit 5-mile pass to Eureka this week end, Moab on Labor day weekend if not sooner and maybe a trip to CO. The pictures are from Little Moab just west of Utah Lake.

LittleMoab 5-17-14 - 07.jpg LittleMoab 5-17-14 - 17.jpg

1036 4 off road

Heading to San Berdo mountains - camping and running a few trails the second weekend of June

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    225.4 KB · Views: 264
Top Bottom