WIN Truck-Lite LED Headlights!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TennJK

I need try trucklites because I'm clean broke and I need mine replaced! Bad! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1391179755.487090.jpg that's with the brights!

NLdave11347

New lights PLEASE!!!!

Online pic.jpg

Would you believe that my lights ARE on…. That’s why I NEED new ones.
Would be a great b-day gift too (just 2 days late).

squigmang

Funny, I took this picture to try to convince my wife to let me buy some trucklights, but with our second baby due she didnt go for it!
I took this driving home from work down the dirt road up here in Canada, deer country! I know the deer are there, I just cant see them! These snow and salt covered stockers just arent doing it anymore!

AlStew

I could barely find my way back down the trail with my stock lights! I've been wanting to order your head lights through Quadratec, but hopefully I can win instead!

Attachments

• image_3.jpg
    image_3.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 207
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 203

labbayk

Can I See?!

Would love the gift of vision in my rig. Only have about 6ft in front of me. Avid night wheeler and frequently heading 2 states away for work.

20140124_212343.jpg

20140118_234229.jpg

trailless

Caught the Bug
Why do I need Truck-Lite LED lights?

So my drive home isn't bad, about 15 miles. However, it's all local back roads without street lights...

Sadly this is a picture I took the other day. This is the last stretch of road I have to drive on before getting home. It's a 2 lane road that's dead straight for 1 mile. Look how far I can see! :crazyeyes:

20140202_232306.jpg

Katalyna

Help I Need Some Lights!

Katalyna's Jeep 01302014 (640x480) (2).jpg

I need a new set of lights! These ones are really bad on my way to work which is a 32 mile commute one way. The fog makes it even worse! It would be great if I could get some new lights to not only help me on the road, but also when I go off road on the weekends. It would help keep things much safer for not only me, but also my passengers!

M.Bonanni

I don't even have my Jeep yet, it's on order and I am anxiously counting the days until it arrives. I have just one fear though...stock headlights. They say you can tell a lot about a man by his headlights and his beard. I can't grow a beard very well so my headlights must...and I mean must...be up to par.

Help me be this guy...

And not this guy...

JKWrang

Well, I would be so grateful to be selected for this giveaway. This is my jeep, brand new with lights on at night in front of one of my work locations.

20131005_053736.jpg

And this is my Jeep after the accident. As you can see the front got banged up a little and the headlights do not work. They will definitely have to replace the whole assembly on the driver's side and rework that entire side.

Wouldn't it be bad ass to replace them with truck lites? I think so!

20140112_173329.jpg

Thank you for the opportunity, Wayoflife and Truck-Lite! You guys rock, as always. :rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom