WIN Truck-Lite LED Headlights!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
Factory lights suck. I can only see 50' in front of me! I don't want to crash my rig because I can't see!
It's pretty dark out there!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1379337521.201680.jpg

blacker1

My JK Really Needs These AWESOME Lights!

My JK OEM lights went through a quite long and deep watering hole at the Jeep Jamboree back in June and all of my lights shorted out somehow? Hence the no lights in this pic from soon after that said water crossing. But I do like the pic, so here it its. ;)

Attachments

• Marble Head Down.jpg
    Marble Head Down.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 181

Vulpine

Kind of hard...

... to post a picture with the lights on when you simply can't see the lights, hmmm? Dim lights means no night riding.

jkjake10

Stock Lights need to be upgraded badly

These would be awesome.. because stock headlights don't work very well.. even when they are on.

Thank you for the opportunity and good luck to everybody.

Attachments

• image_6 (2).jpg
    image_6 (2).jpg
    76 KB · Views: 171

QRS

Need them because this will make my empty pockets take a rest will make me a little more happier...
The stocks are 5 years old and have seen better times

Good luck to everyone :beer:

Attachments

• Rubicon Front.jpg
    Rubicon Front.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 299
Last edited:

breau77

I just buy my GREY JK and if i'll can to win thoses lights !!!! It will be very beautiful !!!!!
For the moment, i can't put pics on the forum !!!! Sorry !!!

Jyoung

Because stock lights are about as bright as a jar of fireflies and they look even more dim and dirty when I have been using my HID offroad lights. My eyes have problems adjusting back and forth on the trail!! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1379352940.386711.jpg

Big-T

They are definitely on my list, it would be fantastic to win a set. Thanks Wayalife for the give-a-way. GL everyone! DSC_0702.jpg

Bera

I need to win because I'm running out of things to install in my JEEP and truck lights would be awesome at 2:30 A.M. coming home from work!

here be my picture. CIMG1390.jpg

Sniper

I need some Truck-Lite LED Headlights!!

Just bought this Jeep and the lights are so bad I don't drive and night, I sure could use some new Head Lights.

Attachments

• 2013 Jeep.jpg
    2013 Jeep.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 292
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom