Winch and bumper

CaliCrusher

Just got my warn zeon 10s winch today. I'm putting it on a psc brawler lite bumper. Eddie recommends a 3/4" coil spacer to level it back out. Just wondering what others experience in the way of sag and if 3/4" spacers were enough.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Just got my warn zeon 10s winch today. I'm putting it on a psc brawler lite bumper. Eddie recommends a 3/4" coil spacer to level it back out. Just wondering what others experience in the way of sag and if 3/4" spacers were enough.

Depends on your current suspension. From a Brawler lite and a 10S on a rubi, I'd expect a 1/2" sag. On a sahara/sport, closer to 3/4". Personally, I would plan ahead. Are you planning on upgrading rear bumpers? Carrier? Larger tires, etc? if so, you may want to get a full out suspension kit, and not play with spacers everytime to add some weight. I am also very anti spacers. I have seen more than one set get chewed through, and failure was imminent. They are not safe, and bad solution to an easy to solve problem. If you just want to level, I'd stick with a coil leveling kit of choice.

Depends on your current suspension. From a Brawler lite and a 10S on a rubi, I'd expect a 1/2" sag. On a sahara/sport, closer to 3/4". Personally, I would plan ahead. Are you planning on upgrading rear bumpers? Carrier? Larger tires, etc? if so, you may want to get a full out suspension kit, and not play with spacers everytime to add some weight. I am also very anti spacers. I have seen more than one set get chewed through, and failure was imminent. They are not safe, and bad solution to an easy to solve problem. If you just want to level, I'd stick with a coil leveling kit of choice.

I have a pro comp 2.5" lift now. Eventually I want to upgrade, but for now it works. So it may not sag much.

Top Bottom