WINDROCK End of Summer Pre-Run #3 - May 13-15

jkwebbie

Haha! You did great too! We'll see if I can't get some tires and a lift on by then.

Thanks bud! Even if you don't get tires and you're only able to get the lift on, run the hard group. The Rubi tires are a good tire. Plus you have lockers, you'll easily keep up with everyone on bigger tires. I know its kinda hard to take advice from someone telling you to push your limits some, but I promise you'll do just fine! I was in the same boat as you and somehow let Scott talk me into the hard group lol, but I haven't looked back since. Plus everyone looks out for everyone else and can help you out on the trail, whether it's spotting you or stacking rocks.

thardy

Banned
Thanks bud! Even if you don't get tires and you're only able to get the lift on, run the hard group. The Rubi tires are a good tire. Plus you have lockers, you'll easily keep up with everyone on bigger tires. I know its kinda hard to take advice from someone telling you to push your limits some, but I promise you'll do just fine! I was in the same boat as you and somehow let Scott talk me into the hard group lol, but I haven't looked back since. Plus everyone looks out for everyone else and can help you out on the trail, whether it's spotting you or stacking rocks.

I'll be honest, this trip will be a tough one for the advanced group. 15 and 21 will be run and possibly 38.

Top Bottom