Windrock ORV

thardy

Banned
Trip planed for nov 1-3

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

That's cool. Are you inviting other members to join or just making a statement?

I would assume that you're inviting others to join, if so, might I suggest posting up some details? Such as what days you plan in wheeling, what type of trails you plan to ride, etc. Otherwise, it's difficult for people to know what's going on.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

SPOOOBY

Medium to difficult trails a time has not been planned as of yet but nov 1 thru 3,if any want to come call me 903-754-7665 will be me and the wife

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

podge

Thardy, did just about what you said to do for the beginning of the trip, but took g2 to try to see the windmills but too foggy then circled back to g20 to the north end of 19, took 19 down south and headed back out.. about 3-4 hours. We're in Townsend now and wife wants to go back soooo twist my arm... headed back in a few hours.. might as well it's on the way home

thardy

Banned
Thardy, did just about what you said to do for the beginning of the trip, but took g2 to try to see the windmills but too foggy then circled back to g20 to the north end of 19, took 19 down south and headed back out.. about 3-4 hours. We're in Townsend now and wife wants to go back soooo twist my arm... headed back in a few hours.. might as well it's on the way home

Awesome! Glad you guys enjoyed it. Give trail 22 a shot.

Coop

Caught the Bug
21 isnt that bad Trevor... I forgot who all ran it with us friday afternoon but we had one guy on 35s' with just a front locker and factory limited slip and he did fine.

Hey Croge, that might have been me, but I'm on 37's. My point was not running 21 by yourself. You were the main reason I made it through 21!:yup:

Top Bottom