Wines of the Week

Panda

Hmmm, could be. Nothing cures Monday blues like a glass next to a koi pond.

- Jason

Very big thank you Jason! This means a lot to us for our new house a very special gift and will be enjoyed! We are very proud to be a part of this forum and having the pleasure of friends like you! Cheers my friend and happy birthday again! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1404180272.781489.jpg
We are saving this for Thursday night when we both have the next day off :drunkbuds:

Crawler Kitty

Very big thank you Jason! This means a lot to us for our new house a very special gift and will be enjoyed! We are very proud to be a part of this forum and having the pleasure of friends like you! Cheers my friend and happy birthday again! View attachment 90033
We are saving this for Thursday night when we both have the next day off :drunkbuds:

Wow! Thanks Jason! Can't wait to let this one breathe (for a minute or two) before we imbibe on Thurs! BTW the emoticons above....that's Panda passing out and taking one more drink! LOL. Thanks again we are truly blessed to be a part of the WAL family!

JAGS

Hooked
Very big thank you Jason! This means a lot to us for our new house a very special gift and will be enjoyed! We are very proud to be a part of this forum and having the pleasure of friends like you! Cheers my friend and happy birthday again! View attachment 90033

Wow! Thanks Jason! Can't wait to let this one breathe (for a minute or two) before we imbibe on Thurs! BTW the emoticons above....that's Panda passing out and taking one more drink! LOL. Thanks again we are truly blessed to be a part of the WAL family!

You guys are very welcome. Congrats on the new place and future wedding plans!!!

I think you'll enjoy this bottle. A little bold, but not overpowering. Packs tons of flavor and nice little kick. Cheers.

- Jason

Crawler Kitty

You guys are very welcome. Congrats on the new place and future wedding plans!!!

I think you'll enjoy this bottle. A little bold, but not overpowering. Packs tons of flavor and nice little kick. Cheers.

- Jason

Yep description listed ALL our favorite notes! And Frank I won't have to drink this one from a brown bag! ;p

Panda

Perfect day here at casa panda :)
Enjoying a Pinot ... Life is good! Cheers to my wayalife winos! Happy 4th friends! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1404524347.453397.jpg
Edit: Yes mtg I couldn't find the foil cutter again...

DA RUNT

Thought of you when we passed Ewa beach.

good ole Ewa, hey the Foodland in Ewa has some of the best Poke on island actually. Da Tako poke and spicy ahi is ono!!! Drink a green bottle for me (Heineken) :thumb::thumb:

Have fun brother

MTG

Caught the Bug
good ole Ewa, hey the Foodland in Ewa has some of the best Poke on island actually. Da Tako poke and spicy ahi is ono!!! Drink a green bottle for me (Heineken) :thumb::thumb:

Have fun brother

All over it! :rock:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Getting ready to enjoy a nice bottle of wine that was sent to us by a friend.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1406257691.136099.jpg

Thanks again Jason. Very much appreciated.

JAGS

Hooked
Getting ready to enjoy a nice bottle of wine that was sent to us by a friend.

View attachment 93023

Thanks again Jason. Very much appreciated.

Hope you and Mrs MTG enjoy(ed) it. Just got my own shipment that included a bottle as well. New one sheet says its now a 94 PT gold winner! Think I need to order more. 😉🍷

- Jason

MTG

Caught the Bug
Saw this on sale today and had to try it out.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1406507545.245763.jpg

Have to say, this wine is pretty good. If you are looking for a good deal, you essentially get 4 bottles in the box. On sale it was $17. So that's about $4 a bottle. Plus it comes in a recyclable box. :thumb: And you do not have to worry about finishing it once opened…not that I have any trouble finishing a bottle before it goes bad.

Perfect for camping.

Top Bottom