Wines of the Week

Crawler Kitty

Found this Chardonney in the wine fridge...not sure how it ended up in our fridge so I used it to cook my Chicken Piccata - Panda already had the Red Velvet opened up when I got home! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1411100377.318752.jpg

JAGS

Hooked
Love it when the wine shipment comes in. Not jeep parts, but almost as good. Put two malbecs in the fridge and popped the other with dinner. A little peppery for 2011. Very good. Curious to see how it ages.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1411615353.547642.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1411615367.343230.jpg

- Jason

MTG

Caught the Bug
Started the day with some bloodys.

Had some Chardonnay with lunch. The chicken apple sausage, sauerkraut, Dijon mustard and chard combo is my favorite.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1411865575.570404.jpg

Finishing the day with a cab and some steak.

Panda

Had some Chardonnay with lunch. The chicken apple sausage, sauerkraut, Dijon mustard and chard combo is my favorite.

View attachment 102652

Wow what a coincidence kitty and I just finished a bottle of that same Chardonnay just now ;) ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1411866194.578614.jpg
Not sure if the red blend or a cab is next :thinking:

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Trying this tonight. Its one of those nights my step daughter is at homecoming and I am drinking out of a Mason jar:eek:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1411879143259.jpg
    1411879143259.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:

r2fasani

View attachment 102652

Both are good choices. I'm partial to the cab in the photo for long term employment reasons. I like the Ghost Pines cab or Louis Martini Sonoma cab as alternatives though.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Both are good choices. I'm partial to the cab in the photo for long term employment reasons. I like the Ghost Pines cab or Louis Martini Sonoma cab as alternatives though.

When I picked this up I remembered somebody commented on it, now I remember and know why. ;)

I've had both of those too. I like finding different cabs in a decent price range. Sometimes it's a challenge to love both wine and money. :cheesy:

r2fasani

When I picked this up I remembered somebody commented on it, now I remember and know why. ;)

Gotta make a living!

I've had both of those too. I like finding different cabs in a decent price range. Sometimes it's a challenge to love both wine and money. :cheesy:

I hear you on the wine and $$$. It's why I have a hard time buying other wineries' brands sometimes... When you shop in the employee store at wholesale, everything else seems so expensive.

Top Bottom