Wines of the Week

I received a $100 wine voucher with some tickets I ordered. I can't use it because they won't ship to DE.

If anyone can use it, here's a pic of it and the code is: 5595014 if you can't read it in the pic.

Hope someone gets some value out of this.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424532079.349720.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424532095.312486.jpg

MTG

Caught the Bug
Impulse buy at Whole Foods today. $9.99.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424569452.241289.jpg

I was hoping Jennifer Garner was going to pop out of the bottle. :grayno:

JayKay

Caught the Bug
I'm not reading through 400+ posts in this thread, but has anyone tried any Missouri wines? Just curious, because I reside in the heart of Missouri wine country. Wondering what you guys/gals have had a taste for

JAGS

Hooked
I'm not reading through 400+ posts in this thread, but has anyone tried any Missouri wines? Just curious, because I reside in the heart of Missouri wine country. Wondering what you guys/gals have had a taste for

Nope, but this is the spot to post up what you find👍🍷. I'm curious to know/see what varietals are good from that region.

Crawler Kitty

We had a great time tonight at casa de JAGS thank you for your hospitality Jason :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: 🐼🐯🍷

Yes, special thanks to J, A, G & S what a beautiful home and even more amazingly beautiful family loved every minute of it! Thanks again! "S" we will get your Panda picture posted when it gets hung in our home. Thank you sweetie!

JAGS

Hooked
We had a great time tonight at casa de JAGS thank you for your hospitality Jason :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: 🐼🐯🍷

Yes, special thanks to J, A, G & S what a beautiful home and even more amazingly beautiful family loved every minute of it! Thanks again! "S" we will get your Panda picture posted when it gets hung in our home. Thank you sweetie!

We all had a great time as well. Our home is open any time you guys happen to make it down. 👍

We'll see about planning a day for a central coast GnG too. 🍷

Top Bottom